News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Question about O54 track

Started by jbrock27, October 04, 2014, 12:56:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbrock27

Does anyone know if Atlas ever made the above sectional type track with brass rails?  I am asking about the stuff meant for indoor use.
Thanks in advance for the help.
Keep Calm and Carry On

jpstrainyard

JP of Acton MA, USA writes,

Since this is a Williams by Bachmann forum, and topics usually revolve around (mostly) Williams by Bachmann products / services, I would suggest contacting Atlas O, about your question, regarding sectional type track with brass rails, meant for indoor use.
On another note, the only track that Williams by Bachmann produces, is traditional tubular track, and EZ Streets roadway track.
Hope this helps.
-JP
Sincerely: JP

phillyreading

Pretty soon Bachmann will be selling E Z Track in O gauge. Check the for sale section on here.

Lee F.

jbrock27

Thanks for the suggestion and the add'l info, even though I was not asking about Williams track. Maybe you were not aware, but Atlas pulled the plug in the Atlas forums in 2012.
The YARDMASTER here had  moved my question from Large to here.  I tried finding an answer on the Atlas Rescue forum; no dice.  I appreciate your taking the time to at least provide some response.  

Thanks but no thanks PR. Not looking for track.
Keep Calm and Carry On

ACY

Quote from: jbrock27 on October 04, 2014, 12:56:34 PM
Does anyone know if Atlas ever made the above sectional type track with brass rails?  I am asking about the stuff meant for indoor use.
Thanks in advance for the help.
If they did make it, it hasn't been made for at least 20 years. But before that I am not sure, I don't know as much about the 3-rail track as the 2-rail track. Since my club's O scale layout only uses 2 rail track.

jbrock27

Keep Calm and Carry On

TrainmanGene

You can join the O Gauge RR forum. You can inquire about all O Gauge products. Many helpful people in the forum.
http://ogrforum.ogaugerr.com/
Sueme Valley System

jbrock27

Thanks for the suggestion TMG.
I am only asking this 1 question on behalf of a friend of mine who does not belong to any forums.
Keep Calm and Carry On