News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Started by tac, October 08, 2014, 05:46:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tac

Quote from: veetwelve on October 22, 2014, 12:28:37 AM
I'm testing the BBC tag suggestion for this outgoing message, which I'm assuming tac used on his October 15 post.  While this appears to work for outgoing posts, the default for incoming posts on my system still appears to be center-justified.

Jay

In order for me to get left-justified text, I now have to actually click on it.  Or else it's ALL displayed centered, like this is.

tac
Ottawa Valley GRS

jonathan

On my smartphone messages are left justified. On my PCs, all is centered.

Jonathan

Loco Bill Canelos

Tac,

your message is left centered on my desk top PC.

Bill
Loco Bill,  Roundhouse Foreman
Colorado & Kansas Railway-Missouri Western Railway
Official Historian; Bachmann Large Scale
Colorado RR Museum-Brakeman-Engineer-Motorman-Trainman
There are no dumb or stupid questions, just questions!

Chuck N

It appears that most of us are not having a problem with the centering of text.  I'm not an IT expert, but it seems to me that there might be a problem with your browser and/or computer.  It might help those who know about these things, if you guys who are having trouble would say what you are using.

It seems to me that if it looks OK when you send it and it comes back not the same, there is a problem in your computer/browser settings. 

I said earlier what I'm using.  If everyone said what they were using and whether it comes in centered or left justified, we might be able to get on the right track.

Chuck

veetwelve

I'm still using Google (not Chrome) running on Windows XP... maybe that's my problem!
Jay