News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

2-6-0 Mogul #1 Manual pdf ?

Started by Original Casey Jones, November 04, 2014, 03:52:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Original Casey Jones

I wonder if anyone can help me with a manual for my new purchase of the above , 2-6-0 Mogul, please anyone.
Appreciated in advance.

Original Casey Jones.

rogertra

Quote from: Original Casey Jones on November 04, 2014, 03:52:58 PM
I wonder if anyone can help me with a manual for my new purchase of the above , 2-6-0 Mogul, please anyone.
Appreciated in advance.

Original Casey Jones.

I don't think it comes with a "manual" just an exploded diagram.  If you need one of those, they are on the Bachmann website.

If it did come with a manual, I probably threw mine away as real men never read instructions.   ;D

Cheers

Roger T.

Bucksco

Roger is correct. Bachmann locomotives contain an exploded view diagram - most of which can be found at:
http://www.bachmanntrains.com/home-usa/references.php

Original Casey Jones

Real men . . . . ok , funny but someone disconnected the sound and I need to go inside , exploded is good ! Is that site , this one ?

Bucksco

It is on this site. Before tearing into the engine you might check to see if the sound is muted. Try the function 8 button on a DCC controller. You might also try resetting the decoder to factory defaults - set CV8 to a value of 8.

Original Casey Jones

I won't be tearing into it . . . The wires have been cut ! Doh !
Cheers buddy .

Bucksco

Original Casey Jones

OK , so far , so good !
Re soldered the pick ups to the rear bogie .
Found 4 wires cut off inside coming forward to the engine . . .
red,blue,brown & black.
2 wires are already soldered to the loco for the motor on the left 4 pin socket.
That leaves 2 colors to go left socket and the other 2 to the right pin socket on the loco . . .
any clues which colour goes to which pin as the exploded diagrams are black and white ! ?