News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

On30 Annual 2016

Started by Coach, November 13, 2014, 10:33:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coach

Fear not Faithful On30 Fans!

As many of you know Carstens Publishing has expired, but White River Productions bought the rights to the On30 (and HOn3) Annuals and has retained me as the Editor. We'll be releasing the 2016 On30 Annual in the Feb-March time frame, and as usual, it will be packed with tons of On30 projects to keep you busy until 2017. And no doubt, the authors will be putting lots of Bachmann products to use it in.

All the best,
Chris Lane
Editor-On30 Annual
clane@on30annual.com

the Bach-man

Great news, Coach!
the Bach-man

Royce Wilson

In these gloomy days we have Bachmann and now this great news does it get any better!

Royce ::)

mabloodhound

Does that mean there won't be a 2015 annual?
Dave Mason

D&G RR (Dunstead & Granford) in On30
"In matters of style, swim with the current;
in matters of principle, stand like a rock."   Thos. Jefferson

The 2nd Amendment, America's 1st Homeland Security

JerryB

Chris:

Thanks for the update! I'm really happy to have confirmation that the On30 Annuals will continue, especially under your editorship.

Your On30 Annuals are the absolute best single source for On30 information and projects. On top of the feature articles on layouts, techniques and products, you always have numerous great practical On30 projects that create unique narrow gauge equipment. The boxcab detailed in the 2013 Annual (built from a Bachmann HO 45-ton Center-Cab) is one of my favorites! And, your focus on NG caboose building and bashing (many using Bachmann products as the starting point) has produced some really unique ideas and models. All great stuff!

Happy (On30) RRing,

Jerry
Sequoia Pacific RR in 1:20 / 70.6mm
Boonville Light & Power Co. in 1:20 / 45mm
Navarro Engineering & Construction Co. in 1:20 / 32mm
NMRA Life Member #3370
Member: Bay Area Electric Railway Association
Member: Society for the Preservation of Carter Railroad Resources

Coach

Sorry Dave,

Didn't mean to cause confusion, but I managed to put two thoughts into one sentence.

There WILL be a 2015, and that is coming out in Feb-March. The 2016 will be closer to the end of the year as it was in years past.

Clearer now?

Chris Lane

mabloodhound

That's great Chris.   Looking forward to it.
By the way, who has the 2014 Annuals for sale?   I wrote WR last week but no reply.   Are there any left?
Dave Mason

Chatham

Quote from: mabloodhound on November 15, 2014, 09:50:28 AM
That's great Chris.   Looking forward to it.
By the way, who has the 2014 Annuals for sale?   I wrote WR last week but no reply.   Are there any left?

I was wondering the same thing and so I did few laps around the web and located this.
https://www.whiteriverproductions.com/shopexd.asp?id=353

Hope that answers the question.

Good to have it back again.

Best
chatham

ScottyB

Good news! I just finally found the 2014 Annual at Trainfest last week (along with some outstanding On30 deals!) Looking forward to the next two!

On30 is still strong, thank you very much!

Scott
On30 for me, N scale for my son.

Coach

For Dave (and others)

White River has everything inventoried and for sale. Here is the link to order the 2014 Annual:

https://www.whiteriverproductions.com/shopexd.asp?id=353

You can order online from that page or call in at the number in the upper right hand corner.

Chris Lane
On30 Annual Editor

foles1

Thanks for the good news Chris.  When can we order?

Bob

jimnoel

:DTerrific!!
Will you be using the Annual mailing list to announce publication and taking pre-publication orders?

Thanks,
Jim

Coach

The On30 Annual mailing list is one of the assets transferred to White River, so if you've been on the list in the past, you'll get our eamils.

I expect we will start taking pre-orders for the On30 Annual late in Dec.

Chris Lane

mabloodhound

Thanks Chris.   Got my order in.   I had looked around the website beforehand and couldn't find it.   
I see it now but it is elusive  ;D
Now waiting for the 2015 issue.
Dave Mason

Coach

The website will be undergoing a pretty massive upgrade after the first of the year. The old Carstens books store worked pretty well, 9but there were some back end issues not apparent to the customers) and the current White River site is hard to get around on. The new site will have the best of both and will have ALL the products arranged in a logical manner.

Chris Lane