News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

4-4-0 richmond 159 DCC

Started by chamberlain, December 07, 2014, 10:00:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chamberlain

Hello to all I am new to this, But as I have been around the net and not found what I am looking for, I hope that someone can help me. I got a new bachmann 159 4-4-0 HO richmond steem train, and after a little moment of going around the track it started to make a funny sound, a couple of days after it no longer go foward, but only back, so I look under the train and found to my surprise a screw had gone and the drive wheel was no longer touching the worm screw, and it had worn. The part number is this shaft#10461-0AC03 it has the wheels and the gear, but the parts site of the internet site bachmann it does not existe, can any one help me ?
I have contacted bachmann an other site, but no one has answered me.  :'(

trainmainbrian

I would try to call Bachmann customer support again at least until you get a live person to help you... You can check Walters to see if they have the part as well Walters stocks a lot of Bachmann Products.... Or you can see what your Local Hobby Shop's Trains section can do help you out...
If your not thinking of Model Railroading each day you must be having a bad day.....& do not leave your mind @ the station...

chamberlain

thanks trainmainbrian I will have a look at Walters stocks.

Bucksco

Call the service department directly at (215) 533-1600 and ask for the parts manager.

chamberlain

I will try that today, thanks yardmaster.
Had a look at Walters stocks, had no luck there.