News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

EZ-DCC turnouts on NCE?

Started by vermjpv, December 01, 2014, 10:18:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vermjpv

Any info on programming EZ-DCC turnouts on My NCE Power Pro?? Programming menu calls for CV# and then valve.

Hunt

I do not have convenient access to a Bachmann factory DCC decoder equipped turnout to verify the following instructions.

So from memory try  -

Do not place the NCE in any programming mode. Thus you will not be using the NCE Program Accessory Decoders (Shortcut = PROG 7) procedure.

1) Locate and remove the turnout's programming button cover (see the instructions that came with the Bachmann turnout).

2) Using blunt end instrument (such as a ballpoint pen), press and hold down the program button on the turnout to be programmed until the turnout rails stop toggling. Release the programming button.

3) On the NCE Cab (throttle), press SELECT ACCY key. Key in the address to be assigned the turnout followed by pressing the ENTER key.

4) The rails of the turnout will toggle to indicate it has accepted the address and exited the programming mode. Carefully replace the turnout's programming button cover

vermjpv

Thanks for the info, I re-programmed all of My turnouts and crossovers using the method described. So, far I am much pleased with My NCE power pro!!