News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Many questions

Started by Anthony P, October 21, 2007, 02:21:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony P

Dear The Bach-man,

I was wondering if the Thomas & Friends wooden railway's vehicles like Jack, Alfie, Byron, Max, Monty, George, Elizabeth, and a Take Along Ned fit on the well wagons? And how many can fit on one well wagon like one or two vehicles? ??? ???

The Chaz Storm

I think the main question in this situation is, are the rolling stock models done? 

I personally think they might be done but I am not to sure.  All I can tell you is the release date which is before Christmas, which happens to be the same time when Emily is going to be released.  So it would make sense if the rolling stock models would be done too. :)

Michael

the take along ones fit very well.

Guilford Guy

Quote from: Anthony P on October 21, 2007, 02:21:07 PM
Dear The Bach-man,

I was wondering if the Thomas & Friends wooden railway's vehicles like Jack, Alfie, Byron, Max, Monty, George, Elizabeth, and a Take Along Ned fit on the well wagons? And how many can fit on one well wagon like one or two vehicles? ??? ???
He probably can't tell you since he doesn't model Thomas, and as far as I know, has not kitbashed any locomotives or cars...
Alex

Anthony P

the Bach-man

Dear All,
We had samples of all the new rolling stock at the show, and they look great! I'll get pics up asap. As for what wooden characters fit in the well car, I have no idea.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

The Chaz Storm

That's great to hear Bach-man, you're on a roll!  8)  Now all that is left is Edward and Mavis.....

Anthony P

Quote from: the Bach-man on October 22, 2007, 09:42:10 PM
Dear All,
We had samples of all the new rolling stock at the show, and they look great! I'll get pics up asap. As for what wooden characters fit in the well car, I have no idea.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

Well can u at leest tell me and/or us between now and Christmas ??? :-\ becaues i really want to get the well wagons for transporting my constructtion crew to places.

Guilford Guy

Quote from: Anthony P on October 27, 2007, 10:46:25 PM
Dear All,
Have fun!
the Bach-man

Well can u at leest tell me and/or us between now and Christmas ??? :-\ becaues i really want to get the well wagons for transporting my constructtion crew to places.
He probably can't tell you if the wooden faces fit the car because he has things to spend money on and work to do that are of much higher priority than buying and cutting up wooden trains...
Alex

Anthony P

Quote from: Guilford Guy on October 27, 2007, 11:42:22 PM
Dear All,
Have fun!
the Bach-man

He probably can't tell you if the wooden faces fit the car because he has things to spend money on and work to do that are of much higher priority than buying and cutting up wooden trains...

No >:( i don't want to know if the dang wooden faces fit on the car. i just want to know if the woodentrains fit on the car and if tyhe cars are done yet.

Anthony P

sorry about flipping out at that last post i made on this topic :-[

The Chaz Storm

You can always edit or delete that post. ;) BOT

Guilford Guy

Quote from: Anthony P on October 28, 2007, 11:24:48 AM
Quote from: Guilford Guy on October 27, 2007, 11:42:22 PM
Dear All,
Have fun!
the Bach-man

No >:( i don't want to know if the dang wooden faces fit on the car. i just want to know if the woodentrains fit on the car and if tyhe cars are done yet.
All right all right... You could have worded that first post better...
I don't think Johann can tell you because he has other things to spend his time and money that are of a much higher priority than seeing if a wooden train will fit on a new piece of equipment of which, he probably does not yet have in his possession...
Alex

Michael

Alright everyone.  I got a Jack and tested it for you all...   Jack fits somewhat one the flatbed, but the take alongs still fit better.

Anthony P

cool ;) nowabout the others ;)