STORE
"ASK THE BACH MAN"
FORUM
PARTS, SERVICE,
& INFORMATION
CATALOGS AND
BROCHURES

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 22, 2019, 07:32:09 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Check out the photo gallery link above or >click here< to see photos of recently announced products!
+  Bachmann Message Board
|-+  Discussion Boards
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  still need help,,,trying to configure a branch or spur line to park an engine.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: still need help,,,trying to configure a branch or spur line to park an engine.  (Read 11380 times)
caseyjones

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2015, 12:58:21 PM »

You guys are all awesome.  So jbrock,,,i guessing I can change out the couplers my self?  Probable pretty straight forward.  The better quality track speaks for itself.  Thanks again.  Oh, and keep em coming,,,I don't mind.  Oh and...kidding!   Cheesy
jbrock27

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2015, 01:58:44 PM »

Yes CJ.  You will need to have a small phillips head screwdriver to remove the coupler box cover to take the old coupler out and replace with a new one.  A size that comes with those sets of 5 or 6 mirco screwdirvers that you will see in a plastic case are good, or screwdrivers that sometimes get supplied with micro or mini sized battery powered helicopters.
When screwing the screw back down, be careful not to overtighten bc this will restict the coupler from moving back and forth in the coupler box.  I like to tighten, then make 1/4 or 1/2 turn back (losening it) so the cover is on good but not too tight.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Mdaskalos

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2015, 02:31:03 PM »

I am humbled by all you who have invested your time and energy in helping me figure out my train parking problem.  

Well, when someone named Casey Jones comes along and says they have a siding/train parking problem to solve, you can bet it pays to fix it beforehand...  Grin

mdaskalos
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: