News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

CGI Rolling Stock

Started by Fergusfan17, March 19, 2015, 12:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fergusfan17

Hi all,
So I am wondering if anyone can give me guidance on where to find HO rolling stock in the image of those seen in Thomas and Friends, but not currently offered by Bachmann (even if at one point they were  :-\)...but as they say, pictures are worth a thousand words!

Utility Wagons

Flatbeds

Conflats

Wellwagons

Hopper Cars

DoggySporty

Despite the new green mail car being suggested as, well, a mail car, it looks like nothing but a standard utility wagon to me.  I'll be using them as such when they come out.
As for the others, I'm not sure outside of EBay :/

Fergusfan17

Quote from: DoggySporty on March 19, 2015, 12:11:19 PM
Despite the new green mail car being suggested as, well, a mail car, it looks like nothing but a standard utility wagon to me.  I'll be using them as such when they come out.
As for the others, I'm not sure outside of EBay :/

I was referring to other model train producers...and please if you don't know the answer don't reply to the thread...

DoggySporty

Ok sorry, it seems I misunderstood.

Ken Clark

For suitable cars, take a look at Bachmann UK or PECO products.

Ken Clark
      GWN

Fergusfan17

Quote from: Ken Clark on March 19, 2015, 04:23:17 PM

For suitable cars, take a look at Bachmann UK or PECO products.

Ken Clark
      GWN

Could you possibly give me some examples?

--DoggySporty- I'm sorry about my comment, it was uncalled for...I'm sorry :(

DoggySporty

--DoggySporty- I'm sorry about my comment, it was uncalled for...I'm sorry :(
[/quote]

It's ok, you asked a question and I responded with a discussion instead of an answer.  I read through your post too quickly.

In any case I hope you find what you are looking for, http://www.etrainshop.com/tek9.asp?pg=products&grp=93 still has the old RF container wagon in stock it seems, I hope that provides some sort of start!  They also have the Tar tanker!

DoggySporty

Since they don't have a pic posted, the RF container wagon was a really small flat bed, about the size of a troublesome truck without the wagon body.

Large Scale Champion

Quote from: DoggySporty on March 19, 2015, 06:51:29 PM
Since they don't have a pic posted, the RF container wagon was a really small flat bed, about the size of a troublesome truck without the wagon body.

Otherwise known as a Conflat...... easy and available
Edward or Duck Next & Please give James some coaches to pull he's getting cranky! P.S. Henrietta? Cattle Wagon or Mail Car for the wagons.

Blackfive1994

Bachmann previously did conflats, flatbeds and wellwagons.

Anthony P2

you can easily find these wagons at ehattons.com . Great customer service and they ship anywhere! Great prices, too, for products AND shipping! ;)