News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Bachmann Website

Started by murnane, January 17, 2015, 07:51:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

murnane

First of all, I obtained my first Williams by Bachmann (WBB) locomotive for the holidays (GP30 in NYC) and I have to say I love it!  It's a really fantastic engine, can't say enough good things about it.  I've now got another WBB engine on my wish list, can't wait to save up enough of my lunch money to move on it.

I do have a question for the WBB folks out there, I hope I don't hit a sore nerve, but some of the "other" vendors keep products listed on their website along with the documentation of the product, even though their online store may no longer sell the product.  It doesn't appear that the WBB section of the Bachmann website does this, am I missing something?  An example of this would be the following link, I'm assuming WBB made some GP38's at some point, but there is nothing listed here:
http://shop.bachmanntrains.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=491_495_505

Perhaps there's another place where you can see details of WBB models which are no longer available via the website?

Thanks...Rich

Hunt

murnane

Thanks Hunt, having the instructions manual and parts list is awesome, not quite what the competitors are doing (each product has a page, with links to docs like this) but likely "good enough".

best...Rich