News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Show off your E-Z track layout

Started by Ron Zee, January 23, 2015, 06:18:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Zee

I'm hoping that we can get a good supply of pictures and lists of equipment used in making N-scale E-Z Track layouts. So please show off your work and lets get a good base of projects that other newbies can use to start in this world that is Model Railroading. ;D

Ken G Price

I don't use E-Z track, but would very much to see what people, and even non-people, have done with it.
I know that a modeler, (just recently deceased) known as Jeffery Wimbley, AKA, Running Bear, (on the MRR forum) used it for his HO layout. He always talked about how, yes, there were a few kinks, here and there, but it worked very well and saw no difference with other track systems after a twink or two.

I don't really know what track I will use for my next layout. It will all come down to what is available, track wise with each manufactures track system.
Ken G Price N-Scale out west. 1995-1996 or so! UP, SP, MoPac.
Pictures Of My Layout, http://s567.photobucket.com/albums/ss115/kengprice/

Ron Zee

I'm finally in the planning stages for my new layout. It will not resemble anything in the real world. It will be called I think the Paradox rail line. The setting: someone was experimenting with time travel and somehow bits of the old world mixed with the new world. That's why you might see a '57 Chevy passing a 80's Mustang.

skipgear

I don't use EZtrack for my layout but I had some laying around and built this for my son:

N scale for my son to play with.....

A large HO layout that I help out on.....I would have rather done flex track but he had the track and it has been running flawlessly for 5 years now so I can't complain.

Custom built 36"R turnout out of a #6... (HO)

Tony Hines

Modeling the B&O in Loveland, OH 1947-1950

Ken G Price

Ken G Price N-Scale out west. 1995-1996 or so! UP, SP, MoPac.
Pictures Of My Layout, http://s567.photobucket.com/albums/ss115/kengprice/

Ron Zee

Great pictures! Okay guys, let's keep 'em coming!!

Ron Zee

okay out there, any more pictures using the N-scale EZ-track?

Griffin (TheBlueSnowplow)

Quote from: skipgear on February 23, 2015, 01:15:44 AM
I don't use EZtrack for my layout but I had some laying around and built this for my son:

N scale for my son to play with.....

A large HO layout that I help out on.....I would have rather done flex track but he had the track and it has been running flawlessly for 5 years now so I can't complain.

Custom built 36"R turnout out of a #6... (HO)

Do you have a track plan for the large ez track one? Id love to see it if you do...
Check out my Youtube channel below. 
www.youtube.com/thebluesnowplow