Have you even contacted an Administrator???

Started by ColoradoRobert, February 01, 2015, 12:10:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ColoradoRobert

Has anyone been able to contact an Administrator before?  I made the mistake of trying to upload a photo that was too big. But even after I shrunk it to 100 pixels I still get that message so I am wondering if they have the ability to empty the upload folder or not. Thanks.

Len

If you're trying to upload a photo to a forum posting, you can't do it directly. You have to use a host site, like Photobucket, then link the photo location to your post.

Len
If at first you don't succeed, throw it in the spare parts box.

ACY

Quote from: ColoradoRobert link=topic=29521.msg216971#msg216971date=1422810633
Has anyone been able to contact an Administrator before?  I made the mistake of trying to upload a photo that was too big. But even after I shrunk it to 100 pixels I still get that message so I am wondering if they have the ability to empty the upload folder or not. Thanks.
You have to you a photo hosting site such as photobucket or Flickr. You cannot directly attach or upload photos to this form, you have to link to your photos on the photo hosting site. This forum has been this way for as long as I can remember, so almost 10 years now. If you need further assistance or explanation please don't hesitate to ask.