Williams Soo Line B Unit (#228B)

Started by 1978olds, February 05, 2015, 11:25:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1978olds

Hello all,

My dad asked me to post a message on here as he does not have internet access. He currently has a paid of Williams O scale Soo Line F7's and very much would like to find a B unit (#228B) . I routinely check Ebay have had no luck at all. Does anyone know where I might have more  luck finding one, or know anyone with this B unit for sale?

Thanks for your time,
Jeff

raider409

Hi Jeff.  Go to this web site, http://ogrforum.ogaugerr.com/home and join if you aren't already a member.  It's free and there are a ton of good points of interest.  One being the want to buy forum, where you can list whatever you are looking for.  You may have more luck there.  Good luck,

Steve

phillyreading

Hey Jeff,

Have you ever heard of Choo Choo Auctions? Their website is www.choochooauctions.com
and look under Williams Trains on the main page. You pay for shipping plus the actual price, no percentage to pay being the buyer, the seller pays to list items on there.
You need to sign up, there is no cost to sign up or join. You only pay if you want to sell(very small fee) or purchase(actual price plus shipping and/or insurance) anything.

Lee F.

Wilman

I have a Soo Line F7 B-unit that I am willing to sell. It is like new from an original Williams ABA Set. Please contact me for info. Thanks :)