News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Questions for the Bachmann on Amtrak

Started by Simon Greasly, October 15, 2007, 09:39:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Greasly

Here is a direct question for the Bachmann. I recently found out about the new Amtrak E60s in HO I was wondering does this mean that you'll probally re running the N scale version for separate sale? Also when are we going to get some F40s in N scale for all of the different paint jobs.

Simon
City of Truro, Flying Scotsman, and the Mallard. Who will be the next to break the speed.

the Bach-man

Dear Simon,
No announcements yet...
Have fun!
the Bach-man

nscaler711

LL (Walthers) still has a F40ph out and they pull like a semi! as for the E60's you have to buy "The Centennial" set it comes with 3 Amfleet coaches and its a good runner.
PVT Austin
MO Army National Guard
91B Wheeled Vehicle Mechanic

Simon Greasly

I understand that but my complaint is that there are no other f40ph's in the other phases except for the ho versions that bachmann makes and as you know i currently don't have the space for HO.
City of Truro, Flying Scotsman, and the Mallard. Who will be the next to break the speed.

nscaler711

try repainting the loco man, but i forgot about Kato i think they have two versions out, maybe.
PVT Austin
MO Army National Guard
91B Wheeled Vehicle Mechanic

Simon Greasly

I heard Life-like offers theirs in NJ transit aswell can this be verified?

Conrail Quality

I am certain that they once did, however it was discontinued a few years ago. Try looking at online auction sites or train shows.
Timothy

Still waiting for an E33 in N-scale

Simon Greasly