News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

? Heisler ?

Started by Ralph-On30, February 14, 2007, 11:50:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

finderskeepers

I just hope if they do make a heisler, that it is of comparable size to the 28 ton climax. If they decided to build a 60 ton 3 truck shay, I would be ok with that too :o

caseyjones382

Heisler anyone? BUMPING to the top.

Yes I still want a Heisler in On30
What a hell of a way to run a  railroad! We are on time, BUT this is yesterdays train.

Ralph-On30

???

? Heisler ?
« on: February 14, 2007, 11:50:13 AM » 

Heisler.

When do we get a Heisler?
-----------------------------------------
Still Waiting.

Dusten Barefoot

Ralph, I learnrd a long time ago, that pestering people for a train aint going to make it come out any sooner. Trust me, I have been waiting a while for a 4-6-0 BACHMANN! Just look at my signiture at the bottom. I would like to see bachmann make a heisler.
Rock On & Live Strong
Dusten Blake Barefoot
I know I pester the hell out of everone over a 4-6-0
E.T.&.W.N.C, TWEETSIE, LINVILLE.
www.tweetsierailroad.com
http://www.johnsonsdepot.com/crumley/tour1.htm
#12 and 10-Wheelers
Black River & Southern
Rock On & Live Strong
Dusten

Hamish K

For the last several years Bachmann has produced ONE brand new item of motive power a year, not counting new liveries or sound versions of exisiting locomotives. The new item has generally been delivered around Christmas, e.g. the 4-4-0 this year, the Forney last year and so on. Thus I would expect the next new locomotive about this time next year. Under the current announcement policy that means an announcement 3 to 6 months before delivery, so an announcement at one of the summer conventions, such as the NMRA convention next year is likely. Unless they change what has become an established pattern an announcement before then seems unlikely.

Will the next ON30 be a Heisler? That would be my guess, but then I have been expecting a Heisler for the last couple of years at least.

Hamish

Tomcat

Right - that´s what all the folks seem to think: Isn´t it time to bring the Heisler for all the Loggers out there...? Just take the G-Scale for an example and there it is: A perfect Heisler.

Count on me - would buy one or two Heislers for my layout as well..

Happy Holidays!
Tom

max (uk)

Well im guessing that bachmann will only make things that people want. This forum is a very good market resurch for them. Last year there was quite a bit of intrest for a 4-4-0 so they made one. Judging the amount of posts here of people wanting Hieslers (including me) than there is quite a high chance of us getting one.  ;D

The Old Fardt

Looks like that DEAD horse has been beat enough and then some.  I believe Bachmann knows that the demand is there but maybe there is something we don't know ?

Bachmann makes so many different items in many scales that it probably just takes time.

Now how about a three truck Shay or Climax ? And since it's Christmas time, how about a ___ and a  __ and a--- and a ---- etc etc..

Cheers, TOF

Steamo

On30 Heisler please! The same one you make in Large Scale. Thank you!

The Old Fardt

Gitty up horse..  Oh !  it's dead  !!! 

Maybe wishing for a three truck Heisler will work ?  Nah ! Same horse, different race.. 

Cheers,  TOF

the Bach-man

Dear All,
I'm sure at some point we'll a Heisler, but there are many other good choices as well. No matter what the next loco is, some will like it and some will wish for something else. Let me say this: the future for On30 is bright!
Have fun!
the Bach-man

max (uk)

Whats so its got headlights?  :P

Linzthom

3 of us here in New Zealand were talking about Heislers just last night and were hoping like billy-o that the kind people at Bachman would be kind to us and make us an On30 Heisler or 2 each.

Mind you we would certainly be willing to share that wonderful experiance with the rest of the world as well........ ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hint,,, hint !! The models  are wanted here in New Zealand as well. We did have 7 of the real deal  imported here and 3 are still preserved. One just down the road in fact.
I'm going to live forever; or die trying