News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Anyrail

Started by Penn1974, February 28, 2015, 04:50:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Penn1974

I have the bought version of the Anyrail program. As I design the track plan I would like to put the footprints of various structures into the plan that are not included in the libraries with the program. I am modeling in HO and would like to show inches in length and width so that I can place them between tracks and alongside tracks so I know how much room is needed for the final design.

Hunt

one way

Click on Settings
Click on measurement system
Click measurement units you want
Right click while in drawing area
Click add ruler for each side, adjust rule length to size.

Refer to online manual for how to use details.

Click Here for Any Rail website
Left hand side has links to
Online manual
Documentation
Tutorials
Forum

Penn1974

Thanks. I did it by each side in the area I want. Is there an easy way to build the footprint on the board and then drag the completed footprint into the area of the layout instead of putting all sides in one by one?

Hunt

There is a way to build movable footprint.

Open AnyRail website
Click on Tutorials
Watch

• Sections and gradients
  • Shape tools and user objects

Use the AnyRail Forum for your future questions about AnyRail after you have read all information and watched all the tutorials provided by AnyRail.

DougInCal

You had me going there for a minute.  I was looking around Bachmann website for the Anyrail forum, until I realized you meant the AnyRail.com website.  :)

Hunt

DougInCal,
The info I provided (see quote), if used, should have avoided your misconception about the location of the AnyRail Forum.

Quote from: Hunt on February 28, 2015, 08:05:06 PM
. . . .
Click Here for Any Rail website
Left hand side has links to
Online manual
Documentation
Tutorials
Forum