Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Need Help Please....

Started by rdrivast, March 31, 2015, 08:26:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hunt

Quote from: rdrivast on April 07, 2015, 09:04:09 PM
. . .
Without doubt, this post is achieving what I set out initially ... generate ideas for Ez Track ..
. . .

Seems you are not aware of Bachmann's E-Z Model Railroads Track Planning Book or the layout plans that can be found on the Net.

Hunt

Joe,  For cost calculation to build --  one loop --  you have no track and are buying all from Bachmann Online Store. 

Joe Satnik

As requested:

Hunt first loop: $148                              2nd loop: $97.25       total both loops: $245.25

Joe first loop:  $180                               2nd loop: $97.25       total both loops: $277.25

Difference:        $32 or +21.6%                               $0 or 0%                           $32 or +13.0%

This is using my latter design with pseudo-easements.  

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Joe Satnik

Edit: change to "latter"
If your loco is too heavy to lift, you'd better be able to ride in, on or behind it.

Joe Satnik

RD,

My latter design checks out both on my AnyRail screen and the list transcribed here on the Bachmann Board.

*On AnyRail it shows no (zero) mathematical error in the X or Y direction, (probably within 0.005" - lucky break),

and shows no (zero) angle (degrees) error.

I did clarify the list with "ea."  instead of a dash "-".

Try it on AnyRail again, it should work.

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Joe Satnik

Edit: *This, of course, depends on how close AnyRail's mathematical models are to the real track pieces.

Edit: Changed "compass" error to "angle (degrees)" error.
If your loco is too heavy to lift, you'd better be able to ride in, on or behind it.