News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

The New Rolling Stock

Started by Michael, October 30, 2007, 01:10:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

Very nice Mr. B!  I am really looking forward to getting these!  The pics are very good.

The Chaz Storm

I loved them Bach-man, way to go! :D  However it looks like that there are some more left to see.....

Michael

So is the 1 plank wagon the container wagon or the 6 ton?
And it looks like Edward will have cattle trucks and Thomas will have green trucks.

The Chaz Storm

Right that leaves Mavis with nothing! :P  I'm sure the Bach-man will think of something for Mavis, and Toby too. ;)

Michael

Ah.  ;)  Mavis has got the container wagons.

The Chaz Storm

I thought she would work at the quarry, but oh well that works too. :P

Anthony P

so witch on is the little one with no sides? is it the well wagon?

Michael

This is a well wagon my friend.   ;)

Corrie Thompson

Me likes what me sees. ;D  I have to say Bach-Man does a great job on their models but I seem to not be to impressed with the flat car. :P

Michael

The pic I posted wasn't Bachmann's Thomas Well Wagon, it was Bachmann Branchline's.  :)  Sorry, should have made that more clear. 
So I am familiar enough to know that the van with the triangle roof is the salt wagon and the other van with openings on the sides is the cattle truck and we all know what the coal wagon is...   ;)  The tanker explains itself and the 6 ton wagon is the 1 plank truck right?

Corrie Thompson

The 6 ton truck is the one that looks like it was ran over by a tractor trailer. :P