News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Thomas Videos

Started by PineTreeJunction, April 13, 2015, 05:02:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PineTreeJunction

Hi Folks,

Just joined the Forum. We love our Bachmann Thomas large scale series locos and trucks here on Pine Tree Junction.  Here are just a few of our little videos we put together when we reach over 12 million videos views.  We should be hitting 14 million views soon so hope you like them.

All the best from the Pine Tree Junction family! 

https://youtu.be/cfswdDTM8-0

shining time

welcome to the forum
big fan of your videos especially the Thomas videos
long live the GWR, LNER, and the narrow gauge railways

Chaz

Wow!  A very nice surprise to see you join the forum.  I have been a fan of your videos for a long time and it is great to see you join us in our discussion.  Feel free to post any updates or new videos here, as your videos have always been presented in terrific quality.  Welcome to the forum!
Modeler of HO/OO, OO9 and N scale.  Hoping for N scale Henry, Edward and Duck.

DoggySporty

Your videos are what finally convinced me to collect G scale!  I hope you enjoy the forum!

lgbmarklintrein

Welkom on this forum, nice video  :D

Eugene Pieterse
https://lgbmarklintrein.wordpress.com/

PineTreeJunction

Quote from: shining time on April 13, 2015, 06:27:53 PM
welcome to the forum
big fan of your videos especially the Thomas videos

Wow! Thanks! Friends on the Forum already!  That's brilliant.  Glad you like our videos. Now the weather is improving we should have lots more videos coming soon so hope you look out for us. 

PineTreeJunction

Quote from: Chaz on April 13, 2015, 08:57:26 PM
Wow!  A very nice surprise to see you join the forum.  I have been a fan of your videos for a long time and it is great to see you join us in our discussion.  Feel free to post any updates or new videos here, as your videos have always been presented in terrific quality.  Welcome to the forum!

Hi, Many thanks for the very kind welcome. Looks like we have lots of friends here already on the Forum which is great. As the weather seems to be improving I'm sure there will be lots more videos coming soon so we shall definitely be posting them here. Thanks again for the lovely comments about our railway. It's such great fun and we have a fantastic time playing with our Bachmann trains.

https://www.youtube.com/user/PineTreeJunction

PineTreeJunction

Quote from: DoggySporty on April 13, 2015, 09:03:37 PM
Your videos are what finally convinced me to collect G scale!  I hope you enjoy the forum!

That's brilliant!  What a wonderful thing to say. I'm sure we shall really enjoy being on the Bachmann Forum as we have such fun playing trains and making our little videos.

PineTreeJunction

Quote from: lgbmarklintrein on April 14, 2015, 02:24:46 AM
Welkom on this forum, nice video  :D

Eugene Pieterse

Many thanks!  It's great to have so many friends already so I'm sure there will be more videos coming soon. 

AJW98Productions

Quote from: PineTreeJunction on April 14, 2015, 06:01:17 AM
Quote from: lgbmarklintrein on April 14, 2015, 02:24:46 AM
Welkom on this forum, nice video  :D

Eugene Pieterse

Many thanks!  It's great to have so many friends already so I'm sure there will be more videos coming soon.  
I am a fan, though I get the feeling not as much of a dire fan as some other members here, but I feel I should suggest something to you, it helps when members read the topics as it makes them clear of clutter and easier to read if you merely edit a post, instead of posting a few times in a row before someone replies. Trust me, on my first account I had an incredibly difficult time settling in and did that a few times, annoying multiple members to no end and my other inexperiences set off a large chain of events that caused quite a large ruckus, I am sure as you are far more mature than I was when I joined, you won't make those fatal mistakes, I'm just hoping I can help you here, because sooner or later someone may get annoyed and I don't want that happening to you. So please use the "modify" button instead of making a few different posts, it will save you a lot of trouble later on, and sorry for the rant, I am just trying to help out, as you are a new member and I was once too. But I'm sure you'll fit in well here. And I must add to the aforementioned remarks here, it's nice to have you on the forums :)
~Alex

thomasj219

In short modify don't double post  ;D no big deal though. Well said Alex. I remember those days  ::)
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

AJW98Productions

Quote from: thomasj219 on April 14, 2015, 01:26:17 PM
In short modify don't double post  ;D no big deal though. Well said Alex. I remember those days  ::)
As I'm sure Sparks, Chaz, JD417 and many more do as well. And thank you, a big part of why I deleted my original account was to rid myself of that bad history, but moving on from that :P
Now PineTreeJunction, if you need help with anything in future, don't hesitate to ask, we're a nice bunch around here and will help in any way we can :) but as ThomasJ219 said, it's no big deal. I just thought I'd try to help out early on :)
~Alex

PineTreeJunction

Hi, Thanks for all your comments and advice. This is really helpful and we will do our very best to follow your advice. More videos coming soon so hope you keep watching!