News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Red Coaches Images

Started by Cheeky_ULP, April 02, 2015, 12:06:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheeky_ULP

The official promo images are now out on the Bachmann Products page.

Chaz

Great to finally see the final product images!  Shame that they didn't make it to the catalog, but better late than never.

Definitely looking forward to getting mine as soon as they get to my hobby store, I already preordered mine. 
Modeler of HO/OO, OO9 and N scale.  Hoping for N scale Henry, Edward and Duck.

JLK2707

DoggySporty

I bet these will be huge sellers.  I can't think of a single fan who hasn't wanted them!

thomasj219

The view im most eager for is the brake coach from the back.
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

PasqualeCS96

Large Scale Champion

I think Bachmann have really missed a trick by not including an image of the brake-end image.
Edward or Duck Next & Please give James some coaches to pull he's getting cranky! P.S. Henrietta? Cattle Wagon or Mail Car for the wagons.

Jacob Wilson

I placed my Pre-Order from a UK based site called 'The Diesel Works', as it is the cheapest place for me to buy my Bachmann Thomas & Friends products without to pay high shipping costs getting it posted for me from the USA. I ordered x2 76938 Red Coach and x1 Red Brake Coach. I am so looking for forward for their arrival! If only Celebration Thomas had been released, so he can help celebrate the arrival of the new Red Branchline Coaches to The Island of Sodor! Well, my Model Railway Island of Sodor anyway!

JLK2707

Jacob Wilson

^ Above 1 Reply - @Reply #8 By JLK2707: Thank you.

Titanic5972

Could these be used to represent the old green coaches Edward had in the first few seasons?

AJW98Productions

Quote from: Titanic5972 on November 01, 2015, 08:42:51 AM
Could these be used to represent the old green coaches Edward had in the first few seasons?
Only the composite coach could I believe, but I could be wrong...

Jacob Wilson

^^ Above 2 Replies - @Reply #10 By Titanic5972 and ^ Above 1 Reply - @Reply #11 By AJW98Productions: To me, the styling of both the Red Coaches are different. I am pretty sure on the Old  Coaches pulled by Edward have some sort of bar travelling down the side on the chassis in front of the wheels. If Bachmann to release the Old Coaches (Let's hope they do!), they would need to use the basis of a different coach.

AJW98Productions

Quote from: Jacob Wilson on November 01, 2015, 10:22:24 AM
^^ Above 2 Replies - @Reply #10 By Titanic5972 and ^ Above 1 Reply - @Reply #11 By AJW98Productions: To me, the styling of both the Red Coaches are different. I am pretty sure on the Old  Coaches pulled by Edward have some sort of bar travelling down the side on the chassis in front of the wheels. If Bachmann to release the Old Coaches (Let's hope they do!), they would need to use the basis of a different coach.
Correct (based on a quick google images search), tried to upload a picture of them but the file is much too large, but you are correct :)
~Alex

Jacob Wilson

Quote from: AJW98Productions on November 01, 2015, 10:33:22 AM
Quote from: Jacob Wilson on November 01, 2015, 10:22:24 AM
^^ Above 2 Replies - @Reply #10 By Titanic5972 and ^ Above 1 Reply - @Reply #11 By AJW98Productions: To me, the styling of both the Red Coaches are different. I am pretty sure on the Old  Coaches pulled by Edward have some sort of bar travelling down the side on the chassis in front of the wheels. If Bachmann to release the Old Coaches (Let's hope they do!), they would need to use the basis of a different coach.
Correct (based on a quick google images search), tried to upload a picture of them but the file is much too large, but you are correct :)
~Alex

I didn't realise I have such a good memory! These Red Coaches though are also used for Annie and Clarabel, but only the standard / Composite Coach is (Bachmann Item No. 76038).