News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

The adventure begins follow up

Started by JLK2707, April 04, 2015, 05:51:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JLK2707

If they were to just do a complete follow up to the adventure begins, do you think that they would introduce Percy and Toby? Also, would the episode dirty objects be in cgi after Toby comes to Sodor?

Blackfive1994

Maybe show Glynn the Coffee Pot Engine getting restored.

DinoNTrains

If a follow does happen, I myself would love to see Thomas and Bertie's race. And maybe they could finally have Terrence appear in CG for the first time?
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

JLK2707

What about Thomas, Terence and the snow in CGI?

TBModels

I don't really see the point of just re-making all of these episodes in CGI.

JLK2707

MeganekkoFury1126

The important thing is to have an arc that have classic moments that all tie together, not that they're just there for fan service. They can't just be there because then people will think "Why would you make a complete CGI clone of something when the model version is still around?"

I for one see Percy's introduction being done in the Troublesome Engines arc or the Duck vs. Diesel arc being the choices that would warrant their own redone specials, and plenty of ways to both expand to make them their own specials and work out the kinks from the model versions.

JLK2707

But do you just happen to see Arc bring the tar tanker wagons into CGI?

TrainFan2020

Quote from: Blackfive1994 on April 04, 2015, 05:58:38 AM
Maybe show Glynn the Coffee Pot Engine getting restored.

I think they wouldn't do that, because he was a minor character. He was mentioned by Edward and he also appeared at the end of the movie for like 10 seconds. I can't see him returning if they make a sequel to The Adventure Begins.

ClrwtrMK2

The Follow up should be about James the Red Engine.