News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

G-Men

Started by djpdmp, April 13, 2015, 10:49:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djpdmp

A few years ago, I wrote Bachmann asking if they had plans to produce more of their G Men style figures in more types.  Women, children, workers, etc.  I did receive an answer saying that the suggestion would be passed along to the "Powers that be". 

I would still very much like to see more figures of the same style.  Would anyone here agree?  If so how can we convince Bachmann to listen?

Great Western

Indeed it would be very welcome to have these back again - and please don't forget the UK large scalers.  ;)
Best wishes,    Alan

the Bach-man

Dear All,
RailRoad Ave makes a great line of figures: http://railroadavenue.com/
Also try:
scalefigures.com
Have fun!
the Bach-man

djpdmp

You're not getting it.  The figure style we're after are the original G Men type figures.  There are many excellent companies making superb figures in all of the G scale sizes, from 1:32 to 1:20.  However, not one of these lines of figures has captured the style used in the original G men line.

Loco Bill Canelos

djpdmp

I am thinking the Bachman gets it, but is gently trying to say there are no plans to make more G Men.

Bill
Loco Bill,  Roundhouse Foreman
Colorado & Kansas Railway-Missouri Western Railway
Official Historian; Bachmann Large Scale
Colorado RR Museum-Brakeman-Engineer-Motorman-Trainman
There are no dumb or stupid questions, just questions!

djpdmp

I suppose you are right, Bill.   Oh well, I suspect that not enough requests have been forwarded to Bachmann for them to even consider the possibility of new designs for G men.