News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Modeling the Loop Line

Started by Griffin (TheBlueSnowplow), April 17, 2015, 01:46:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffin (TheBlueSnowplow)

ttte.wikia.com/wiki/The_Loop_Line

Alright, so I have been trying for YEARS to find a great way to model my favorite parts of Sodor without having to do the ENTIRE thing or omitting important parts and after much scrutiny I think I've found what I've been looking for- The Loop Line.

I just found this article on the wikia and think this is what I'm going to do. It includes all my favorite locations (except a narrow gauge line, but once I get started we can see what to do about that ;)) so I think this is what I've been looking for even if it doesn't have everything (it's good enough!)

However, I will have to wait a bit before I can get started, mostly because of not enough money (we're getting there!) but luckily I do have the space (a 12-9 space ???) and the idea...

Anyway, when I get to it (probably this summer if I have the funds, which *fingers crossed!* I will ) I will post pics. Until then, feel free to give me advice on what kinds of buildings I could use, tips, ideas, etc.

Thanks!

P.S. - I will be using mostly Bachmann stuff (engines, resin buildings, maybe rolling stock (ehattons though)) and Atlas or peace track but I am open to other ideas ad stuff...like kits of buildings to match those seen in the T.V. series...
Check out my Youtube channel below. 
www.youtube.com/thebluesnowplow