News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Resin Buildings Thread

Started by Blackfive1994, January 27, 2015, 08:53:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulGWR

I'd love to see some small sheds, Or any other small structure, I'm using a resin model of a Police box (whovian) as an example, and some smaller building would be great, such as a coal bin, a trackside shed (I think there's one on Gordon's hill), simple platforms, a footbridge, a helepad, or a small Quonset hut (Nissen hut to others)

For stations, Wellsworth is my pick

As for Henry's tunnel, I dunno, the reason why there aren't any premakes tunnels is because they don't look like actual hills, more like steep bumps, if they made tunnel PORTALS that would be more understandable, but for a toy range it would be odd

Blackfive1994

Kernow Model Rail Centre has got resin roundhouse segments from Bachmann UK's Scenecraft range. so Vicarstown Sheds could be another possibility though they only appeared in season 1. We already have Tidmouth Sheds from bachmann.

Pyromaildragon

Bulgy's Bridge? Anyone?
No? Just me?

thomasj219

That would be a great addition, never even thought of it.
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

Metal

Building ideas

Tidmouth Goods Shed.

Or the Shunting Yard Shed.

Also used in Ffarquarr Quarry.

I think these buildings would go well.

What do you think?

Cheeky_ULP

If Bachmann does a third round of resin buildings, I would definitely want one of those sheds to be next on the list.

Metal

Other Building Ideas

Ffarquhar Station

Dryaw Station

Bluff's Cove

Thoughts??

ClrwtrMK2

How about a REAL Knapford Station? The kit version is nothing like the TVS Knapford.

Chaz

I can definitely see Ffarquhar happening.  It is easily one of the most iconic locations in the classic era as well as making a return in full CGI.  The sheds you also mentioned earlier would also be good ideas too, I know I would definitely like having one of those if I had the room on my layout.  

Quote from: ClrwtrMK2 on September 07, 2015, 02:54:59 PM
How about a REAL Knapford Station? The kit version is nothing like the TVS Knapford.

As nice as that would be, I don't see Bachmann making a more accurate version of Knapford.  I feel that the kit is the most Bachmann can really do, even though the kit itself is different platforms with no Knapford building to go with it.  However, maybe if they did something like an expansion pack (like what they did with Tidmouth sheds) that would include the buildings on both ends of Knapford, then I could see that working out.
Modeler of HO/OO, OO9 and N scale.  Hoping for N scale Henry, Edward and Duck.