News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Toby's New Tanker

Started by PineTreeJunction, April 19, 2015, 01:15:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PineTreeJunction

Toby gets to collect a new cream tanker for Sir Topham Hatt.  More fun from the Pine Tree Junction family!

https://youtu.be/2boYGHYuDFo

Chaz

Being honest, I never really cared for the cream tanker, the raspberry syrup tank, or most of the rolling stock that have been repainted in the range.  Despite this, the fact that you made a video on the cream tanker a lot of fun to watch on your garden railroad really blows me away.  That alone is truly saying something about the quality of your videos!  Are you planning on getting Winston and the ice cream wagon too?  I'd be interested to see how those two will do on your railroad. 

Thanks for sharing!
Modeler of HO/OO, OO9 and N scale.  Hoping for N scale Henry, Edward and Duck.

PineTreeJunction

Hi, Thanks for the post and glad you liked our latest little video. We always try and make a video when something new arrives on Pine Tree Junction. We like bright colours on our garden railway so these new tankers are just the job. We have already ordered Winston the Ice Cream Tanker although I guess they will be some months before they arrive on Pine Tree Junction. We are very lucky to have such a nice garden and the time to play trains so hope you look out for our videos in the future!     

Chaz

I am happy to keep up!  I gotta ask, where did you preorder Winston?  Why I'm asking is that there is no retail price on the Bachmann webstore, so I'm surprised that you found a site that had a price ready for him for preorder. 

PineTreeJunction

Hi, Thanks for the post. We have ordered Winston from the www.eHattons.com website at a pre-order price of £149 UK pounds which is about 220 US dollars.  Hope this helps.     

http://www.ehattons.com/stocklist/1556116/1000593/1000680/0/Bachmann_Thomas_the_Tank_G_Scale_Track_Maintenance_vehicles/prodlist.aspx

Chaz

Interesting, he's about 149 pounds which is $222.95, I wonder what the original retail price for Winston is.  I guess if they do have a price planned for him but haven't updated the site yet, maybe Winston will be available this year since I literally was talking about how products who have retail prices are generally available on the year they are announced (I guess that leaves the HO Oliver and Toad left). 

Either way, thanks again for showing me that.

DinoNTrains

PineTreeJunction: Well done on your video. Keep up the good work. :) Also, your layout is very impressive.
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

PineTreeJunction

Thanks. Glad you liked the video. We are very lucky to have such a nice garden and the time to play trains when we want. We usually only film when the sun is out so it was a great day when we filmed this video. Hope you visit us again soon!