News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Locked Thread

Started by Jerrys HO, May 10, 2015, 09:17:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerrys HO

This thread was locked and some posts deleted. Probably because of some of my replies.
Most know Jim and I are friends and pic on each other but I will say I over read most of his replies and they were as good as the rest of the replies. My apologies to Jim and the moderators and will keep Jim and my jokings to PM's rather than open discussions.

http://www.bachmanntrains.com/home-usa/board/index.php/topic,30163.0.html

Great info for others to learn from.

jward

that is probably a good idea. sometimes things get out of hand on the board. probably best we confine our discussions to trains.
Jeffery S Ward Sr
Pittsburgh, PA

Jerrys HO

Quote from: jward on May 10, 2015, 10:32:29 AM
that is probably a good idea. sometimes things get out of hand on the board. probably best we confine our discussions to trains.

Agreed Jeff but sometimes the board goes stagnant and a little humor helps but there are some that just are old sticklers and can not accept it's all in fun. It boils down to what is read is usually misconstrued as being an attack on the person.

jbrock27

Agreed.

Agree a little humor is not a bad thing.

Not necessary for you to have gone out of your way to do this Geraldo.  No reason to shoulder any blame.  I appreciate your doing it nonetheless.  Thank you ;).
Keep Calm and Carry On