repair update on my service dept account re yardmaster

Started by kewatin, May 20, 2015, 11:52:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kewatin

dear sirs,
i have sent a loco in for warranty work april 14/15 and this particular item was a warranty replacement for  same loco  with same problem of no slow speed performance&jerky running. when i checked my account with you fine folks i see even thou i recieved the 1 st replacement RO17502  your service site shows it a still waiting for repair.
also i recieved confirmation from laura harris whom is a fantastic person to deal with ,regarding past problems &issues saying the new RO17714 would be repaired or replaced&sent out in approx 4 wks..it has been well over 4wks and my account shows it is still awaiting repairs.i can see a lenghthly repair period over xmas time but not at this time of year.is their a problem with updating my account and should i phone laura for an update.i do enjoy the versatility of using your on line account,but if your service dept doesn't update ,it is of no use.also you usually supply a tracking number as part of repair completed &returned to customer.would you be so kind as to have someone check out this problem. regards&later KEWATIN

Bucksco

This post has been forwarded to the service department. You need to contact them directly to find out the disposition of your repair.

kewatin

attention  YARDMASTER
thank you for your intervention in sending my post to the service dept.
the original thought was about keeping  individuals accounts updated both
for bachmann's records&customers need to know how their order is progressing.
i should not have to contact the service dept unless their is a major problem or loss of item.
to my way of thinking that is why one would open an account to save bothering a lot of
folks.i am appreciative of all the available things that are available on the
BACHMANN FORUM. many thanks ,but please just update the individuals account status.
   regards&later KEWATIN

Bucksco

This would be a function of the service department. your concerns have been forwarded.