News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

The Narrow Gauge Engines

Started by Anthony P, November 04, 2007, 07:17:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony P

Dear Mr. Bach-man,

When do you think you are going to start to make the Narrow Gauge engines of Sodor. I'm really looking forward to you makeing them. Can you start makeing them in 2009 after the year with Edward & Mavis.

- Anthony P  ;)

Guilford Guy

Never going to happen. There's around a 1% chance of them thinking about making narrowgauge engines, and a .1% chance of them thinking about making HOn2. So no. Not going to happen.

x GG
Alex

Jock The New Engine

Jock is my favorite engine now, and in my Thomas world, he works on the Skarloey Railway with Frank, Skarloey, Rheneas, etc. since he & Frank are the only Small Railway engines ever made in Ertl diecast.

Guilford Guy

Quote from: eddierools on November 04, 2007, 10:24:42 AM
Never say never Guilford Guy! ;)
Fine, It won't ever happen unless they decide to make ON2 and have enough demand for Thomas, years after you all are eternally lifelless in a box in the ground.
Alex

Michael

Well, I don't think they would because everyone would have to buy new track and everything.  It sounds like a great idea though.  :)

Anthony P

Quote from: Guilford Guy on November 04, 2007, 10:28:05 AM
Fine, It won't ever happen unless they decide to make ON2 and have enough demand for Thomas, years after you all are eternally lifelless in a box in the ground.

You'r mean >:( . And how do you really know that they are never going to make them. what do you have a time machien or something? >:( Just give it a chance. :(

Guilford Guy

Quote from: Anthony P on November 04, 2007, 01:17:16 PM

You'r mean >:( . And how do you really know that they are never going to make them. what do you have a time machien or something? >:( Just give it a chance. :(

I'm not mean. We've been over this before. It won't happen. Stop Asking. If it did happen at all it could not be as earlly as 2009.
Alex

traindude109

Quote from: Anthony P on November 04, 2007, 01:17:16 PM

You spelled "machine" wrong.......
Matt

Boulder Creek and Western Railroad (G scale 1:20.3)

Guilford Guy

Why don't you mini foamers just go by a 009 kit and kitbash it so you can graduate to "Foamer in Training state."
Alex

Anthony P

>:( here we go again

metal4life

You can't be mad at him for speaking the truth. If you're really that demanding for Narrow Gauge engines, just to what topkazfatt from YouTube did and make 'em yourself.

Anthony P

they don't have to be HO2's or what ever GG said. they could be N maybe. if they aren't posible to make then I'll take you'r advice EdwardsDriver. butt lets see what the Bach-man says befor anyone say's no to me again. ;)

Guilford Guy

HOn3, HOn2, would most likely be built to be run on 1:160 scale track, which is around 30"'s halfway between HOn2, and HOn3. Right now there is not a large market with Bachmann already producing On30, and 1:20.3, which takes cars of narrow gauge enthusiasts. Theres a company that the Ffestiniog sells kits for in 009 scale which you should look into. I think many of the Thomas narrow gauge engines were based off actual locomotives but I don't watch Thomas so I wouldn't know.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/009-FESTINIOG-RLY-0-4-0-LOCO-SUPERB-KIT-BUILT-MODEL_W0QQitemZ270183749321QQihZ017QQcategoryZ145771QQcmdZViewItem
I don't know if a Thomas character looks similar to that.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Jouef-0-4-0-Decauville-Steam-Loco_W0QQitemZ270183316927QQihZ017QQcategoryZ145771QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Jouef-Decauville-009-HOe-Tipper-wagons_W0QQitemZ270183088346QQihZ017QQcategoryZ145771QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZtimothyh891
Alex

Anthony P

Listen GG i really don't want to argue about it.  :(  I just want to here from the Bach-man before anyone just gets all up and saying no to me and a good idea. Because i just want to be friends with everybody. U mite hate me for all my bickering back and forth about this tipic. Now I just have a qusetion and a coment for u. One is: If u don't watch thomas & Friends why are u in the Thomas chat room? Two is: I think I will look in to doing what Topkazfatt did. thanks for the links. ;D ;)