Henrietta, the mail car and other stuff

Started by AttnDefDis, March 26, 2008, 03:42:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AttnDefDis

Okay, so I know that Edward and Mavis are supposed to come out in November and maybe somebody else has already answered this question, but when are Henrietta and the mail car supposed to come out?

Also, I know the Thomas Holiday set is due out in October and he's supposed to have a plow and santa hat, but what else is special about it and what kind of cars does it come with?

What about the Thomas Fun with Freight set?  When is that due out and what does it come with?

I know this is a lot of questions, but if anyone can help me out, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.
ADD

StanierJack

Stock will be out after Edward and Mavis.

The new set

Diesel #261

Wonder if you can buy em cars and the Thomas indivudlly.  Sorry typo and dont want to be bothered to retype. :D
"Shaking and spluttering, the diesel stopped."

Railwaypark

I am collecting the bachmann thomas model because i want to do my thomas series later in the future.

Rickenbacker 325

I herd he, the trucks, the sets(but not the Christmas set) and the switch tower are coming out in 2009.

Quote from: StanierJack on March 26, 2008, 03:54:34 PM
Stock will be out after Edward and Mavis.

The new set
Is the tree in the open wagon come out?

AttnDefDis,  I will reply to what cars come in the fun with trucks set comes with. Thomas, S.C.Ruffy, cattle truck, open truck ( red ), correct me on this one the truck with milk turns on the sides, and the conductor piece.

AttnDefDis

Thanks for the answers you guys and the picture.  That was extremely helpful.  I wonder if you'll be able to buy the cars individually too.

I heard Salty is supposed to come out in the spring of 2009.  I don't know how accurate that is, but I don't care anything about him anyway.

I hope all that stuff doesn't get delayed until 2009.  We got so much stuff in 2007 and if the delay is true then that means we'd only get like two things this year.

Railwaypark

I am collecting the bachmann thomas model because i want to do my thomas series later in the future.

SuperD

Just be thankful that we are getting them...

PerfectPercy

The snow plow looks perfect! Just like the TV Series. It looks like it could be removeable.

The Chaz Storm

The Christmas themed Thomas looks great and I am not sure if the snowplough is removable or not, but it would be great though if the snowplough was removable. 

ThomasFan247

Quote from: Chaz on June 14, 2008, 12:02:29 AM
The Christmas themed Thomas looks great and I am not sure if the snowplough is removable or not, but it would be great though if the snowplough was removable. 

mr.b said that the plow is probly removable.

alex wittman

I hope the santa hat is removable, if it is not then i got my self a project, etheir that or Mr.Bachmann will make a snowplow accessory, but i know he won't. sorry :-[