Are you smarter than Thomas the tank engine

Started by Anthony P, November 04, 2007, 03:58:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StanierJack

The ''Sueing of Thomas and Friends for using characters they do not own'' episode? The one where HiT has to give Toby, The Fat Controller and some trucks to Warner Brothers, so that the Hogwarts Express can crash into them?

Honestly, why does the bach-man allow spam like:

Heres a good one.  What Thomas & Friends episode featured the General Lee?  This is to easy.

Corrie Thompson

StanierJack

And how where we meant to know that???

Okay, my turn:

In the TV series, episode Fergus Breaks the rules, what happens in the shot of Fergus chuffing over the hillside when the Michael Angelis says, "And for the first time, Fergus broke the rules."

ThomasFan247

how this 1. which engine flipped over wen it was coming in2 the station  2 collect his train on its way 2 king's cross (wat gordon says its called but its not) and gordon has 2 take it? and jack, the track wobbles?

ThomasFan247

Quote from: Thomas. on November 18, 2007, 01:28:37 PM
how this 1. which engine flipped over wen it was coming in2 the station  2 collect his train on its way 2 king's cross (wat gordon says its called but its not) and gordon has 2 take it?
any1?  :-\

Rickenbacker 325

In Molly's Special Special what what engine made fun of her ;)

A.Thomas
B.Emily
C.Mighty Mac
D.Neville

Corrie Thompson

Quote from: Thomas. on November 25, 2007, 12:47:14 PM
Quote from: Thomas. on November 18, 2007, 01:28:37 PM
how this 1. which engine flipped over wen it was coming in2 the station  2 collect his train on its way 2 king's cross (wat gordon says its called but its not) and gordon has 2 take it?
any1?  :-\

I think its the Foreigen engine.  Any way thats what I found out.  Pics to me say that this is the answer.

ThomasFan247

correct!  :D but the real name is the big city engi ne but i found that out from the wooden model.

Rickenbacker 325

Quote from: James The Brave on December 09, 2007, 12:29:42 PM
In Molly's Special Special what what engine made fun of her ;)

A.Thomas
B.Emily
C.Mighty Mac
D.Neville
any one :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

StanierJack

Quote from: Thomas. on December 09, 2007, 02:56:20 PM
correct!  :D but the real name is the big city engi ne but i found that out from the wooden model.

No, it isn't. Awdry called it Foreign Engine, not Thomas wooden railway.

thomasj219

All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.