News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Thomas in New Ant-Man movie

Started by InsideTrack, July 20, 2015, 09:55:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

InsideTrack

Bachmann's own HO Thomas the Tank Engine has a part in the new Ant-Man movie NOW PLAYING in theaters.
Below is a link to the trailer to give you a little hint of his role. Make sure you watch the trailer to the very end. Then go see him on the big screen just for fun.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvC4D8onUfXzvjTOM-dBfEA

Chaz

I saw Ant-Man on Saturday with some friends of mine.  If anyone is a fan of Marvel, or super hero films in general I would say this is definitely worth checking out.  Regarding the Thomas scene, it was easily the funniest parts of the movie.  There are more funny moments involving Thomas throughout that scene in the movie, and I think anyone would get a kick out of it, but don't check out the film just for Thomas alone since there is a lot of other funny moments in that movie. 

Definitely hard for my friends not to make a joke or two with me about Thomas being in the movie, especially since I can create that exact train with the same models (minus the caboose).
Modeler of HO/OO, OO9 and N scale.  Hoping for N scale Henry, Edward and Duck.

MilwaukeeRoadfan261

I just saw the movie today and I will agree it is definitely worth going to see. In my opinion though, for those who see this comment (but haven't seen the movie yet) make sure you are there before the trailers begin as there is a new Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailer but also as part of the actual movie, something Marvel has never done before, a Pre-Credits scene (as people are calling it since it appears at the very begin before even the Marvel opening logo bit). But when the movie got to the part involving Thomas I was just amazed at the scene itself. It had action, it had comedy, it had Thomas The Tank Engine... However, I shall not say anymore for fear of being struck down by the Marvel Spoiler Response Team lead by Howard Stark's Ghost and Hank Pym (not real, just felt like making something up for dramatic effect) other than that whole sequence was awesome.