STORE
"ASK THE BACH MAN"
FORUM
PARTS, SERVICE,
& INFORMATION
CATALOGS AND
BROCHURES

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2019, 05:09:56 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Check out the photo gallery link above or >click here< to see photos of recently announced products!
+  Bachmann Message Board
|-+  Discussion Boards
| |-+  Thomas & Friends
| | |-+  The Everything Thomas Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 84 Print
Author Topic: The Everything Thomas Thread  (Read 359386 times)
the Bach-man
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1155 on: January 05, 2019, 11:43:41 PM »

Thanks, Chaz!
The narrow gauge line ran flawlessly all day!
I'll try to shoot some video tomorrow.
Have fun!
the Bach-man
Anthony P2

this Doctor doesn't shut railways down

View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: January 06, 2019, 12:36:49 AM »

Boy, am I a sucker for a multi-gauge layout! I love seeing the narrow gauge and standard gauge models interact with eahother. The layout looks great Bach-Man! Canít wait to see more models added to the narrow gauge product line!
Chaz

View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: January 06, 2019, 06:06:16 PM »

Glad to hear it!  Looking forward to seeing a video of it. Smiley
DrNickRiviera995

View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: January 06, 2019, 07:02:33 PM »

Really want to see this display with the updates.  Can anyone link to or post photos of it?
Chaz

View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: January 07, 2019, 03:49:12 PM »

Here are more screenshots from another video:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srEUmrprBdI
Rodimus Supreme

View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: January 07, 2019, 08:01:23 PM »

Awesome setup. BTW, anyone know whatís taking the Express Coaches so long to come in stock?
Chaz

View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: January 09, 2019, 12:32:52 AM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERL4lfSxoX4

Thanks Bach-man!

Rickenbacker 325

View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: January 13, 2019, 02:37:36 PM »

Off topic about what you guys are talking about, but it seems like there has been a change to the Troublesome Truck Salt Van. Now it could just be the light, but a picture I saw on eBay shows it in the new packaging with the same color roof as the original Salt Van from a few years ago. The one thing that bugged me what that the roof color was different.

Looks like it was just the lighting, I have seen more on eBay with the darker roof. More of the new packaging has come out and I have noticed a few things. The new Thomas models have been updated like James' model. Black coupling hook and lamp irons, just like the Sound Thomas. I wonder if this change happened to Percy, Henry, Gordon and Toby. Those are the last engines that had Gray hooks and lamp irons I believe. Streak mentioned this earlier and i do agree that it is very weird to see that only all the rolling stock is named 'Rolling Stock' as all the engines and Cranky have their name on their card.
TrainMan2001

View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: January 14, 2019, 11:52:18 PM »

I'm not sure who else noticed this, so I will post. The Narrow Gauge Coaches expected prices went down. On the NMRA 2018 brochure, they were listed as $42 each, but they were finally listed on the online store, still with no pictures, and now their price is only $39 each.

Bachmann trains are awesome. I hope they come out with Stepney one day.
TerencetheTractor525

View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: January 15, 2019, 12:16:05 AM »

Nice to see them finally listed! The fact that the retail price went down a few dollars is great, but will each carriage share its own tooling to match the model series?

I'm personally still hoping that each will be a different tooling to match the classic television series:

Red Carriage:

Blue Carriage:

(But I also understand if this does not happen  Undecided)

For me, this will be a major determining factor on if I purchase both, one of the two, or neither.
TrainCollector

View Profile
« Reply #1165 on: January 31, 2019, 06:18:03 AM »

Hey Bach Man I have a question. My local train shop ordered a package of Bachmann James models from a distributor but James still hasnít arrived. Is he out of stock at the moment? Please let me know thank you.
JLK2707

View Profile
« Reply #1166 on: January 31, 2019, 07:52:22 AM »

You just have a cool layout Chaz! Smiley
Chaz

View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: February 05, 2019, 07:37:46 PM »

http://toyfair.vporoom.com/BachmannTrains/NEW-THOMAS-CHRISTMAS-DELIVERY-TRAIN-SET

Oh hey look guys, the first new product of 2019.  A new Christmas set, no picture.  Apparently this one comes with only Thomas, a different wagon with gifts, and a new brake van.  One less piece of stock than the previous Christmas sets.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 08:05:49 PM by Chaz » Logged
SeanrailAnimations

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1168 on: February 05, 2019, 07:45:35 PM »

http://toyfair.vporoom.com/BachmannTrains/NEW-THOMAS-CHRISTMAS-DELIVERY-TRAIN-SET

Oh hey look guys, the first new product of 2019.  A new Christmas set, no picture.  Apparently this one comes with a different wagon with gifts and a new brake van.
WOW! Love to see what it will be like!
Cheeky_ULP

View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: February 05, 2019, 10:18:06 PM »

By an off beat chance, does anyone have the concept art images of other Thomas rolling stock like this? I know there's low resolution ones in the yearbooks, but I'm looking for the high resolution images. I've found the large scale tankers, but would prefer HO/OO wagons.
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 84 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: