STORE
"ASK THE BACH MAN"
FORUM
PARTS, SERVICE,
& INFORMATION
CATALOGS AND
BROCHURES

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 25, 2019, 01:58:23 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<
+  Bachmann Message Board
|-+  Discussion Boards
| |-+  Thomas & Friends
| | |-+  The Everything Thomas Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 86 Print
Author Topic: The Everything Thomas Thread  (Read 377927 times)
thomasj219

Thomas Will Be Coming Down Our Track Forever!!

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: November 27, 2015, 01:43:02 AM »

You are a bit but it's cool man.

All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Daisy, Harvey.
Jacob Wilson
« Reply #211 on: November 27, 2015, 04:34:08 AM »

It's a holiday close to the hearts of many members of this board, and many members in the Thomas board don't visit other boards very frequently, I'd say it's better to post "Happy Thanksgiving" here and then get straight back on topic as opposed to creating our own topic for it, I mean, the same usually happens around Christmas, Easter, etc except...we usually have more members going off topic to discuss it.

Speaking of Holidays though, does anyone intend on acquiring items from BACHMANN's Thomas range, or maybe other ranges this holiday season?

~Alex

OK, I understand Alex. I did not mean to hurt or upset anybody.

You are a bit but it's cool man.

I honestly with my heart, did not post that to hound anybody down or to hurt anybody's feelings.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 04:40:22 AM by Jacob Wilson » Logged
thomasj219

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: November 27, 2015, 12:16:07 PM »

Again ok man, I would say in general to stop taking things posted here so seriously. 

Jacob Wilson
« Reply #213 on: November 27, 2015, 01:50:13 PM »

Again ok man, I would say in general to stop taking things posted here so seriously.  

OK, I am very sorry. I was trying to be helpful.
DinoNTrains

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: November 27, 2015, 06:12:02 PM »

And I apologize for starting this bickering. I just thought I could wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving (which I hope everyone did), and I didn't know that there was a thread on the general board for such posts. So, again, sorry for causing an uproar here.

Bachmann never ceases to amaze me Smiley
Jacob Wilson
« Reply #215 on: November 27, 2015, 06:46:35 PM »

And I apologize for starting this bickering. I just thought I could wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving (which I hope everyone did), and I didn't know that there was a thread on the general board for such posts. So, again, sorry for causing an uproar here.

No DinoNTrains, you didn't start this bickering; I did. It's my fault. I was just trying to be helpful by posting that link to you, but I didn't realise what I did would cause such a stir with other members. I am sorry for making you feel like you started it, and I am sorry for posting the link to you. I am also very sorry too other members as well, for starting this bickering.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 06:49:56 PM by Jacob Wilson » Logged
AJW98Productions

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: December 01, 2015, 03:36:30 AM »

Moving on, since there are holidays upcoming for most, and for a lot of people this also means Christmas is around the corner...shall anyone be getting any particular BACHMANN merchandise that they know of? Personally I can't wait to see what Skarloey will look like running around a layout, and same to Oliver and Toad, and a non-Thomas product of BACHMANN's I'm highly anticipating is their ex-LBSCR, BR Black (early emblem) H2 "Atlantic" class.

Also, for those who don't know, a fun fact about the LBSCR (other than they made Thomas' prototype), is that the H2 and H1 classes, were GNR "Large Boiler" C1's with little modification, as the LBSCR were critically short of express passenger engines, but this relates to Thomas, as Henry (in his first shape anyway), was based off a GNR "Atlantic" C1, mixed with and A3 Pacific, an engine like this never really existed in real life, but for those who would like to see what Henry would look like as an Atlantic class, and have the time and resources available, this would be a good starting point, or even a good kitbash to a GNR Atlantic (large boiler), as there wasn't much difference between them. But I digress...

~Alex
Jacob Wilson
« Reply #217 on: December 01, 2015, 04:04:49 AM »

Moving on, since there are holidays upcoming for most, and for a lot of people this also means Christmas is around the corner...shall anyone be getting any particular BACHMANN merchandise that they know of? Personally I can't wait to see what Skarloey will look like running around a layout, and same to Oliver and Toad, and a non-Thomas product of BACHMANN's I'm highly anticipating is their ex-LBSCR, BR Black (early emblem) H2 "Atlantic" class.

Also, for those who don't know, a fun fact about the LBSCR (other than they made Thomas' prototype), is that the H2 and H1 classes, were GNR "Large Boiler" C1's with little modification, as the LBSCR were critically short of express passenger engines, but this relates to Thomas, as Henry (in his first shape anyway), was based off a GNR "Atlantic" C1, mixed with and A3 Pacific, an engine like this never really existed in real life, but for those who would like to see what Henry would look like as an Atlantic class, and have the time and resources available, this would be a good starting point, or even a good kitbash to a GNR Atlantic (large boiler), as there wasn't much difference between them. But I digress...

~Alex

I cannot wait for Skarleoy and the Narrow Gauge Rolling Stock Either. I would love to be able to get them before Christmas time, but seeing as it's the 1st December all ready now, I can't see the supplier who supplies the United Kingdom with the Bachmann Thomas & Friends HO/OO Gauge range, getting them in stock before Christmas. I really do think it will be next year (2016), before I can get them now.
TrainMan2001

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: December 01, 2015, 06:24:02 PM »

I'm hoping to get either the Bachmann Overland Limited train set or a new Bachmann Thomas.

Bachmann trains are awesome. I hope they come out with Stepney one day.
DinoNTrains

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: December 01, 2015, 06:42:49 PM »

I'm hoping to get either the Bachmann Overland Limited train set or a new Bachmann Thomas.

The Overland Limited set is great! I highly recommend it.

As for me, I hope to get Salty. I know he's been discontinued individually, but who knows? Maybe Amazon or Ebay have individual models? But also, I hope to get Troublesome Trucks 3 and 4, since i don't have them yet.

Bachmann never ceases to amaze me Smiley
Jacob Wilson
« Reply #220 on: December 01, 2015, 07:34:31 PM »

The Overland Limited set is great! I highly recommend it.

As for me, I hope to get Salty. I know he's been discontinued individually, but who knows? Maybe Amazon or Ebay have individual models? But also, I hope to get Troublesome Trucks 3 and 4, since i don't have them yet.

What is the Bachmann Overland Limited Train Set?
AJW98Productions

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: December 01, 2015, 09:00:50 PM »

A quick google search shows that it's an American 2-8-2 steam locomotive with 9 freight wagons in the set...which isn't really something you see every day. Even though American outline isn't something I collect, I must admit, this set does look interesting, granted I probably won't acquire it, but it does look interesting Smiley

~Alex
Jacob Wilson
« Reply #222 on: December 02, 2015, 06:54:36 AM »

A quick Google search shows that it's an American 2-8-2 steam locomotive with 9 freight wagons in the set...which isn't really something you see every day. Even though American outline isn't something I collect, I must admit, this set does look interesting, granted I probably won't acquire it, but it does look interesting Smiley

~Alex

If the Bachmann Overland Limited Train Set is still in production, I can look it up in my Bachmann Trains 2015 Catalogue when I get home.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 07:54:53 PM by Jacob Wilson » Logged
thomasj219

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: December 02, 2015, 07:41:48 PM »

A Google search may be a tad faster. On the computer already after all.

Chaz

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: December 03, 2015, 04:47:35 AM »

There are still a few shops that I've seen that have Salty still in stock, so fortunately you should be able to find him.  My local hobby shop still has him too, but only one left.  I would check Wholesale Trains since they still have him for the cheapest price I've found online.  Compared to some of the other products Bachmann have been discontinued, Salty is one of the easier ones to still find even without his set.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 86 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: