STORE
"ASK THE BACH MAN"
FORUM
PARTS, SERVICE,
& INFORMATION
CATALOGS AND
BROCHURES

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 21, 2019, 12:35:10 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<
+  Bachmann Message Board
|-+  Discussion Boards
| |-+  Thomas & Friends
| | |-+  The Everything Thomas Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 81 Print
Author Topic: The Everything Thomas Thread  (Read 349963 times)
Jacob Wilson
« Reply #330 on: January 02, 2016, 06:26:44 PM »

I was referring to the Bachmann Gordon's coaches.

Ah, OK. I do not want to buy Bachmann Gordon's Coaches, but they should be in production as when you Bachmann Gordon, you have nothing for him to pull. It's not too bad if you live in the UK and you have Bachmann Gordon because you can buy Hornby Gordon's Coaches. If you live the USA, you have Bachmamn Gordon and then you have nothing for him to pull, as all he pulls is the Express. I find it very peculiar why Bachmann did this. They may as well had discontinued Gordon!
AJW98Productions

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: January 03, 2016, 12:26:25 AM »

In response to AJW98, I always liked Elsbridge and always thoughts that would be cool to have for a layout, but I've also loved the idea of Brendam Docks as well. But if I ever had the resources what I'd love to make the most is Duck's branchline, I love how it goes by the beach, that'd be harder to do, but there are some more ideas. However with the buildings and such that Bachmann have released Maithwaite is a beautifully done station! Hope that helps!

Edit: But in another note if you want to include the narrow gauge engines in the thought process. I've always liked the part in the forest they pass with the little fence (sorry, can't remember if that has a name) and the sheds the engines primarily used in season 4 as the standard gauge ran right beside itm
Thank you for the suggestions JJ96 Smiley I don't know the name of the part of the line with the little fence through the forrest, but I think I know what you're talking about Smiley
Thank you Alex, those are the auctions I was referring to.
No problem Chaz, glad I could be of some help Smiley

Probably a completely unrelated topic here, but as JJ96 has brought up the topic of the Narrow Gauge engines, I have a question for members of the board, which are your favourite coaches from the Narrow Gauge railway? For example: the Blue and White coaches, the Green and White coaches, the Red Coaches (that had yellow lining), or even the newer CGI coaches?
My personal favourites are the Blue and White Coaches, but I'd like to hear opinions from other members Smiley

~Alex
Jacob Wilson
« Reply #332 on: January 03, 2016, 09:24:27 AM »

In response to AJW98, I always liked Elsbridge and always thoughts that would be cool to have for a layout, but I've also loved the idea of Brendam Docks as well. But if I ever had the resources what I'd love to make the most is Duck's branchline, I love how it goes by the beach, that'd be harder to do, but there are some more ideas. However with the buildings and such that Bachmann have released Maithwaite is a beautifully done station! Hope that helps!

Edit: But in another note if you want to include the narrow gauge engines in the thought process. I've always liked the part in the forest they pass with the little fence (sorry, can't remember if that has a name) and the sheds the engines primarily used in season 4 as the standard gauge ran right beside itm
Thank you for the suggestions JJ96 Smiley I don't know the name of the part of the line with the little fence through the forrest, but I think I know what you're talking about Smiley
Thank you Alex, those are the auctions I was referring to.
No problem Chaz, glad I could be of some help Smiley

Probably a completely unrelated topic here, but as JJ96 has brought up the topic of the Narrow Gauge engines, I have a question for members of the board, which are your favourite coaches from the Narrow Gauge railway? For example: the Blue and White coaches, the Green and White coaches, the Red Coaches (that had yellow lining), or even the newer CGI coaches?
My personal favourites are the Blue and White Coaches, but I'd like to hear opinions from other members Smiley

~Alex

My favourite Narrow Gauge Coaches are the Red Coaches. What do the CGI Narrow Gauge Coaches look like?
AJW98Productions

View Profile
« Reply #333 on: January 03, 2016, 11:05:59 AM »

Probably not a good idea to quote such a long post...just a friendly reminder.

It's probably faster to search the Internet yourself (they shouldn't be too hard to find), than to post here, which undoubtedly takes more time as then you have to wait for a response, but here is a page about coaches of the Narrow Gauge railway:
http://ttte.wikia.com/wiki/Narrow_Gauge_Coaches
You should be able to find the ones used in the CGI series there.

~Alex
Jacob Wilson
« Reply #334 on: January 03, 2016, 11:50:21 AM »

It's probably faster to search the Internet yourself (they shouldn't be too hard to find), than to post here, which undoubtedly takes more time as then you have to wait for a response, but here is a page about coaches of the Narrow Gauge railway:

~Alex

I am sorry about quoting large posts Alex. I still have not learned how to delete part of a large post with it messing the whole thing up. I am very sorry. I do not do it to upset you Alex, or anybody else.

Also, thank you for the link Alex. I always forget that the TTTE Wikia is a good source for information on the Thomas the Tank Engine!
AJW98Productions

View Profile
« Reply #335 on: January 03, 2016, 12:11:49 PM »

~Alex

I am sorry about quoting large posts Alex. I still have not learned how to delete part of a large post with it messing the whole thing up. I am very sorry. I do not do it to upset you Alex, or anybody else.

Also, thank you for the link Alex. I always forget that the TTTE Wikia is a good source for information on the Thomas the Tank Engine!
It's ok Smiley maybe next time if a quote is very large, don't use a quote in general, unless my response was really far back (which it wasn't) I should be able to understand based off of context that you are responding to me Smiley you have not upset me, that's why I said it was a friendly reminder.
*******EDIT*******
And actually to be fair I replied from my phone earlier, where that quote looked much larger than it does on my laptop, my apologies on that one, as it's actually not that large of a quote.

Anywayyyyyy, yes, the TTEWikia is a very reliable source of information for all things Thomas and Friends Smiley they even have a small page about that WWII movie which was talked about a few years back, but then seemingly dropped like a bag full of rocks. It's a shame to me really, I find history fascinating and I'm sure I would've liked the movie, oh well  Undecided

~Alex
« Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 12:14:36 PM by AJW98Productions » Logged
Jacob Wilson
« Reply #336 on: January 03, 2016, 01:32:10 PM »

~Alex

It's ok Smiley maybe next time if a quote is very large, don't use a quote in general, unless my response was really far back (which it wasn't) I should be able to understand based off of context that you are responding to me Smiley you have not upset me, that's why I said it was a friendly reminder.
*******EDIT*******
And actually to be fair I replied from my phone earlier, where that quote looked much larger than it does on my laptop, my apologies on that one, as it's actually not that large of a quote.

Anywayyyyyy, yes, the TTEWikia is a very reliable source of information for all things Thomas and Friends Smiley they even have a small page about that WWII movie which was talked about a few years back, but then seemingly dropped like a bag full of rocks. It's a shame to me really, I find history fascinating and I'm sure I would've liked the movie, oh well  Undecided

~Alex

It's OK Alex. Phones display everything smaller as they smaller screens, so the paragraphs look large as they have to go across more lines on a device, such as a phone, to accommodate all the information there on the webpage. I do hate using my phone on this website. It really is difficult too see what you are doing! I use my laptop or my iPad using this website most of all!

Anyway, back to the topic; Yes, I agree Alex. I think the TTTE Wikia (Which seems to have had name change too Thomas & Friends Wikia) is a good source for all things Thomas & Friends. I think personally it the best Wikia website out there, display the best and most information about topic anybody would need. Anything you don't know about Thomas & Friends, the Thomas & Friends Wikia should have it!

Also Alex, I couldn't help noticing that is written like: TTTE Wikia, not like this TTE Wikia this how you wrote it! I am sure we can all forgive you for it though, as we all know it is a typo mistake!
UPTODAY

View Profile
« Reply #337 on: January 03, 2016, 05:11:42 PM »

TTTE IS CORRECT!!THOMAS THE TANK ENGINE!!!!look it up!!!UPTODAY
TTTE WIKIA
SNOWING IN PORTLAND
UPTODAY

UPTODAY
TheJJ

View Profile
« Reply #338 on: January 03, 2016, 06:03:42 PM »

~Alex
I agree, the white and blue have always looked best in my opinion. If Bachmann is sticking with the CGI style for the Narrow Gauge line however then the red and brown/orange to my knowledge are the only kind of coaches that have been used for that gauge. Again I'd love to see the white and blue made though, along with a blue brakevan. Although maybe this might be better for the 2016 thread, but Bachmann might surprise us all and release two engines? I mean think about it for four or five years two engines were released in HO scale consistently. With Oliver, Toad, and Winston pretty much near completion two Narrow Gauge may not be so farfetched. Maybe Rhenaes and Peter Sam, Rusty, Duncan, or Sit Handel? Maybe even Luke. Point being I'm pretty excited for this year's announcement regardless!
Jacob Wilson
« Reply #339 on: January 03, 2016, 06:56:27 PM »

TTTE IS CORRECT!!THOMAS THE TANK ENGINE!!!!look it up!!!UPTODAY
TTTE WIKIA
SNOWING IN PORTLAND
UPTODAY

I think Alex (AJW98Productions), just made a mistake though UPTODAY.

~Alex
I agree, the white and blue have always looked best in my opinion. If Bachmann is sticking with the CGI style for the Narrow Gauge line however then the red and brown/orange to my knowledge are the only kind of coaches that have been used for that gauge. Again I'd love to see the white and blue made though, along with a blue brakevan. Although maybe this might be better for the 2016 thread, but Bachmann might surprise us all and release two engines? I mean think about it for four or five years two engines were released in HO scale consistently. With Oliver, Toad, and Winston pretty much near completion two Narrow Gauge may not be so farfetched. Maybe Rhenaes and Peter Sam, Rusty, Duncan, or Sit Handel? Maybe even Luke. Point being I'm pretty excited for this year's announcement regardless!

I am looking forward to this year's releases as well JJ96! I am hoping we get Rheneas and even a second Narrow Gauge Locomotive being Sir Handel. I also want the Narrow Gauge Red Coaches and the Narrow Gauge Blue Coaches as soon as possible with a Red Brake Van and a Blue Brake Van to match those sets of coaches. A Grey Brake Van and maybe even a second Brown Brake Van would be nice as well for the Narrow Gauge Wagon's.
Jacob Wilson
« Reply #340 on: January 03, 2016, 07:00:16 PM »

I got another Video Uploaded on YouTube earlier today as well of my Test Run Videos. This one is of Hornby James pulling his two Hornby Coaches: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJFB6ZaDeDY/.

Please share your thoughts about it below. Thank you.
UPTODAY

View Profile
« Reply #341 on: January 03, 2016, 08:13:54 PM »

Hi,Jacob,another nice video and excellent models!!!!I thought I saw a little bit of snow on Hornby mountain!!!!!
UPTODAY

UPTODAY
Jacob Wilson
« Reply #342 on: January 03, 2016, 08:16:12 PM »

Hi,Jacob,another nice video and excellent models!!!!I thought I saw a little bit of snow on Hornby mountain!!!!!
UPTODAY

Thank you UPTODAY. HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hornby Mountain will be moved soon, then you will have nothing to complain about!
UPTODAY

View Profile
« Reply #343 on: January 03, 2016, 08:22:02 PM »

Mr. WILSON,is your peco track noisy without any(cork)roadbed?My plastic roadbed is noisy,but I do not have a mountain,like you,to absorb the sound!!
JUST SAYING,
UPTODAY

UPTODAY
Jacob Wilson
« Reply #344 on: January 03, 2016, 08:24:51 PM »

Mr. WILSON,is your peco track noisy without any(cork)roadbed?My plastic roadbed is noisy,but I do not have a mountain,like you,to absorb the sound!!
JUST SAYING,
UPTODAY

No Mr. UPTODAY, the cork underlay is not noisy. I have it there to give my layout a nice smooth finish feel, and no, that is not the reason why Hornby Mountain is there, as there are no noises! These Hornby Mountain jokes are going to stop with you, are they UPTODAY?!
« Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 08:28:22 PM by Jacob Wilson » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 81 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: