STORE
"ASK THE BACH MAN"
FORUM
PARTS, SERVICE,
& INFORMATION
CATALOGS AND
BROCHURES

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2019, 05:25:33 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Check out the photo gallery link above or >click here< to see photos of recently announced products!
+  Bachmann Message Board
|-+  Discussion Boards
| |-+  Thomas & Friends
| | |-+  The Everything Thomas Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 81 Print
Author Topic: The Everything Thomas Thread  (Read 349339 times)
UPTODAY

View Profile
« Reply #360 on: January 05, 2016, 05:33:10 PM »

been buying stuff since the seventies,good prices,nice people,they even like me ,the old joker!!!I been trying to get them to stock more THOMAS stuff.
UPTODAY

UPTODAY
Jacob Wilson
« Reply #361 on: January 05, 2016, 05:36:47 PM »

been buying stuff since the seventies,good prices,nice people,they even like me ,the old joker!!!I been trying to get them to stock more THOMAS stuff.
UPTODAY

Oh, wow! It's a popular and big business if they have been open since the 1970's. You are an OLD Joker!*

Do they not stock much Bachamnn Thomas & Friends products?

*I do not mean to harm or hurt your feelings, UPTODAY. This just a continuation of the usual fun and banter me and have with our jokes. I am sorry if I did hurt your feelings, but I do not post it too do that.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 05:40:16 PM by Jacob Wilson » Logged
UPTODAY

View Profile
« Reply #362 on: January 05, 2016, 06:58:33 PM »

Building my new THOMAS $ FRIENDS layout will take a while,have not figured out the scenery yet!!
I MIGHT BE OLD,BUT AT LEAST IM SLOW.!!!!!!HOW SLOW CAN YOU GO?Huh?Huh?Huh??
UPTODAY

UPTODAY
Jacob Wilson
« Reply #363 on: January 05, 2016, 07:25:15 PM »

Building my new THOMAS $ FRIENDS layout will take a while,have not figured out the scenery yet!!
I MIGHT BE OLD,BUT AT LEAST IM SLOW.!!!!!!HOW SLOW CAN YOU GO?Huh?Huh?Huh??
UPTODAY

I think you mean and like this; &, not a dollar symbol like this: $!

I am not slow, like Old Slow Coach, UPTODAY!
TheJJ

View Profile
« Reply #364 on: January 05, 2016, 10:34:02 PM »

To those of you who would be interested, the round water tower has made it on eBay and I might look into getting one at some point.  I'm surprised Bachmann put this in the blister packaging.   

The green mail car and the celebration Thomas are also listed with pictures of their packaging shown too. 

Anyway, back to everything Thomas, I really enjoy the look of the round water tower! I might pick that up (once I get money lol) and I'm really surprised how much I like that green mail car, for something I don't remember in the show (please correct me if I'm wrong!) I really like it and I feel like that green color is a big part of it! Celebration Thomas, I like it, I really do, and it would be a must buy if it had a CGI face. But on it's own I like the metallic color and banners! It really is nice! Thank you for posting these!
JD417

View Profile WWW
« Reply #365 on: January 05, 2016, 11:44:34 PM »

Really disappointed that they used the blister packaging for the Water Tower, considering that all the Resin Buildings are in boxes, I really wish that they would make the switch with any new products and put in in boxes, like Skarloey.
Jacob Wilson
« Reply #366 on: January 06, 2016, 03:42:29 AM »

Really disappointed that they used the blister packaging for the Water Tower, considering that all the Resin Buildings are in boxes, I really wish that they would make the switch with any new products and put in in boxes, like Skarloey.

That's true actually. A decent detailing accessory like that Round Water Tower should come in a box, not the blister packs. It seems that the standard smaller items in the Bachmann Thomas & Friends HO range and the Bachmann Chuggington HO range, blister packs seem to be the main sort of packaging.
UPTODAY

View Profile
« Reply #367 on: January 06, 2016, 07:47:24 PM »

Hi everyone,bachmanns blister pack seems to be aimed at 14 and younger crowd.they can not get there hands on the actual product!!!
Us adults get bloody fingers trying to open the darn thing!!!
THATS ALL
UPTODAY

UPTODAY
Jacob Wilson
« Reply #368 on: January 06, 2016, 07:52:56 PM »

Hi everyone,bachmanns blister pack seems to be aimed at 14 and younger crowd.they can not get there hands on the actual product!!!
Us adults get bloody fingers trying to open the darn thing!!!
THATS ALL
UPTODAY

I agree the UPTODAY. I hate the blister packs. The amount of times I have cut myself trying to open them is uncountable! The product is supposed to be childproof, but the packaging is isn't. it doesn't matter how you open it whether you cut it open with a pair of scissors or even chew it open it, it still sharp and not child friendly.

I like to keep packaging for model railway items anyway, and these blister packs once opened, are not keepable! I just have a stack of the cardboard sleeves put in a draw, of my proof I own the items I own.

I do hope Bachmann read this, because it really is time for a change. Please blister packs for model railway and products that are supposed to be child friendly is not on.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 07:56:05 PM by Jacob Wilson » Logged
MeganekkoFury1126

View Profile
« Reply #369 on: January 06, 2016, 10:41:42 PM »

You'd actually be surprised. I've been able to keep every blister pack that came with an engine or car. You just need a small box cutter to cut around the edge, but only three quarters around the product.
TrainMan2001

View Profile
« Reply #370 on: January 06, 2016, 11:24:58 PM »

I have never cut myself while opening Bachmann's packaging. Oh, and on a completely different note, Flying Scotsman will appear in The Great Race, which was confirmed due to the upcoming TrackMaster model of him. I wonder if he will have one tender or two tenders?

Bachmann trains are awesome. I hope they come out with Stepney one day.
Jacob Wilson
« Reply #371 on: January 07, 2016, 03:42:45 AM »

You'd actually be surprised. I've been able to keep every blister pack that came with an engine or car. You just need a small box cutter to cut around the edge, but only three quarters around the product.

That's how I open them, but the packaging is still and not nice too keep.

I have never cut myself while opening Bachmann's packaging. Oh, and on a completely different note, Flying Scotsman will appear in The Great Race, which was confirmed due to the upcoming TrackMaster model of him. I wonder if he will have one tender or two tenders?

I wonder how he will look with the colours etc. I hope his face will be similar to the Hornby Thomas Flying Scotsman face. I am interested in what he will look like.
Jacob Wilson
« Reply #372 on: January 08, 2016, 05:52:13 PM »

Has anybody bought the Bachmann Thomas & Friends 77018 Green Mail Car yet? If anybody has, please could they take some photos of it and post them in this Thread please? It will be nice to see some pictures of the Green Mail Car in real life, out of the blister pack.
JLK2707

View Profile
« Reply #373 on: January 09, 2016, 07:27:01 AM »

The newest products look just so cool! Smiley
Jacob Wilson
« Reply #374 on: January 09, 2016, 08:52:26 AM »

The newest products look just so cool! Smiley

Yes, they do!
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 81 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: