STORE
"ASK THE BACH MAN"
FORUM
PARTS, SERVICE,
& INFORMATION
CATALOGS AND
BROCHURES

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2019, 09:29:22 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Check out the photo gallery link above or >click here< to see photos of recently announced products!
+  Bachmann Message Board
|-+  Discussion Boards
| |-+  Thomas & Friends
| | |-+  The Everything Thomas Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 86 Print
Author Topic: The Everything Thomas Thread  (Read 369195 times)
UPTODAY

View Profile
« Reply #405 on: January 18, 2016, 07:12:16 PM »

Still waiting for my local hobby shop to tally up my n scale trade ins.have got about $920.00 worth of product so far,hoping for another$500.00 for thomas engines and wagons.
UPTODAY

UPTODAY
Jacob Wilson
« Reply #406 on: January 18, 2016, 07:15:29 PM »

Still waiting for my local hobby shop to tally up my n scale trade ins.have got about $920.00 worth of product so far,hoping for another$500.00 for thomas engines and wagons.
UPTODAY

That is a lot of many too spend Steve (UPTODAY). You must have quite a bit of money! I wish I had that sort of money to go the model shop with, and buy everything I have ever wanted!
UPTODAY

View Profile
« Reply #407 on: January 18, 2016, 07:36:38 PM »

I cant wait until Bachmann comes out with the PURPLE steam engine,CHARLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!.Jacob Wilson will buy the first one!!!!!
I WILL BUY THE SECOND ONE!!
UPTODAY

UPTODAY
Jacob Wilson
« Reply #408 on: January 18, 2016, 08:50:45 PM »

I cant wait until Bachmann comes out with the PURPLE steam engine,CHARLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!.Jacob Wilson will buy the first one!!!!!
I WILL BUY THE SECOND ONE!!
UPTODAY

To be honest with you now Steve (UPTODAY), if Bachmann or Hornby released Charlie, I would buy him. I like him. He is a good character. However, I would not buy a Purple Brake Van because that is a silly colour for a piece of Rolling Stock, especially for a Brake Van!
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 08:52:35 PM by Jacob Wilson » Logged
TrainMan2001

View Profile
« Reply #409 on: January 19, 2016, 09:56:54 AM »

Does anyone know the season where the sodor fuel tanker and the oil tanker first appeared?

Bachmann trains are awesome. I hope they come out with Stepney one day.
Jacob Wilson
« Reply #410 on: January 19, 2016, 10:10:19 AM »

Does anyone know the season where the sodor fuel tanker and the oil tanker first appeared?

The Thomas & Friends Wikia (Previously known as TTTE Wikia) should have this information.

Update:

Sodor Fuel Tankers: First appeared in Series 1.

Oil Tankers: First appeared in Series 6.

Please do not count on this information, as I have no idea of it true, but this is what I believe.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 08:41:02 PM by Jacob Wilson » Logged
Jacob Wilson
« Reply #411 on: January 22, 2016, 04:43:06 PM »

Congrats Bachmann Trains!  Skarloey was featured and reviewed in this month's Railway Modeller in the UK.

Seems you've released a hit!  Cool

Just to let anybody know who lives in the UK who wants to read this article, it is in Railway Modeller Volume 67 No. 784 - February 2016 issue. I know this information as I bought it in my local Sainsbury's superstore and they had about 8 copies on the shelf, so there are shops that still stock them. The next Issue gets released on Thursday 11th February 2016, so you have until this date* too pick up a copy.

*While stocks last, of course!
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 04:50:22 PM by Jacob Wilson » Logged
UPTODAY

View Profile
« Reply #412 on: January 23, 2016, 09:44:48 PM »

Layout update.My THOMAS & FRIENDS 4'x9' layout has most of the track layed,except for the staging (branch line)area.railroad will have 16blocks,dc only.7blocks for the turntable and
9 other blocks.control panel is next.!!!!
UPTODAY

UPTODAY
Jacob Wilson
« Reply #413 on: January 24, 2016, 05:01:31 AM »

Layout update.My THOMAS & FRIENDS 4'x9' layout has most of the track layed,except for the staging (branch line)area.railroad will have 16blocks,dc only.7blocks for the turntable and
9 other blocks.control panel is next.!!!!
UPTODAY

For the branchline on your layout, Thomas with Annie and Clarabel and different service with another Locomotive pulling the Red Branchline Coaches will be perfect!
UPTODAY

View Profile
« Reply #414 on: January 24, 2016, 02:33:26 PM »

I have not finalized the track plan for the branch line,which is actually a 10.5'x7" base behind the isleway,mounted on the wall.It can have two long dead end sidings or it can be connected at the end with a turnout,making a run around track.
Comments????UPTODAY

UPTODAY
Jacob Wilson
« Reply #415 on: January 24, 2016, 02:53:59 PM »

I have not finalized the track plan for the branch line,which is actually a 10.5'x7" base behind the isleway,mounted on the wall.It can have two long dead end sidings or it can be connected at the end with a turnout,making a run around track.
Comments????UPTODAY

When you say turnout, do you mean point Steve (UPTODAY)?
UPTODAY

View Profile
« Reply #416 on: January 24, 2016, 06:14:57 PM »

Point,turnout,switch,switch points,flipper flapper,'they all mean the same thing!!!!
Also got my control panel shelf mounted It is 12"x48".Going to use Atlas Products controls.
UPTODAY

PS;Also using two MRC power packs.

UPTODAY
Jacob Wilson
« Reply #417 on: January 24, 2016, 06:16:54 PM »

Point,turnout,switch,switch points,flipper flapper,'they all mean the same thing!!!!
Also got my control panel shelf mounted It is 12"x48".Going to use Atlas Products controls.
UPTODAY

PS;Also using two MRC power packs.

Yes, I suppose they do all mean the same thing, but my personal name for them are points!
UPTODAY

View Profile
« Reply #418 on: January 30, 2016, 05:49:31 PM »

Hi,everyone,working on wiring on the layout,waiting for the rest of my track order,for the branch line mostly.Need to install my turntable and round house next.
HAVING FUN!!!!
UPTODAY

UPTODAY
Jacob Wilson
« Reply #419 on: January 30, 2016, 06:36:04 PM »

Hi,everyone,working on wiring on the layout,waiting for the rest of my track order,for the branch line mostly.Need to install my turntable and round house next.
HAVING FUN!!!!
UPTODAY

Is the round house your cheaper replacement for the Bachmann Tidmouth Sheds?
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 06:48:53 PM by Jacob Wilson » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 86 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: