STORE
"ASK THE BACH MAN"
FORUM
PARTS, SERVICE,
& INFORMATION
CATALOGS AND
BROCHURES

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 21, 2019, 12:36:11 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Check out the photo gallery link above or >click here< to see photos of recently announced products!
+  Bachmann Message Board
|-+  Discussion Boards
| |-+  Thomas & Friends
| | |-+  The Everything Thomas Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 81 Print
Author Topic: The Everything Thomas Thread  (Read 349972 times)
UPTODAY

View Profile
« Reply #420 on: January 30, 2016, 07:06:16 PM »

YES!the round house and turntable are Atlas models.
UPTODAY

UPTODAY
Jacob Wilson
« Reply #421 on: January 30, 2016, 07:14:07 PM »

YES!the round house and turntable are Atlas models.
UPTODAY

Is this a different manufacture called Atlas you are talking about, because in the UK, there is a diecast model manufacture called Atlas Editions, who have different model collections going where they sell there models on a continuous monthly loop lasting around 3 years each?

I signed up to receive the Eddie Stobart collection back in 2012, of the famous Carlisle based trucks in the UK, with girl's names on the front. I am also a huge fan and 'Spotter' of this as well!
Chaz

View Profile
« Reply #422 on: January 30, 2016, 07:51:23 PM »

Atlas is another manufacture that makes HO, O, and N scale models that usually sell in shops to the US. 

I also don't see the point of mentioning the Eddie Stobart things either since that has nothing to do with Thomas or model railroading.  Remember to please stay on topic.
Jacob Wilson
« Reply #423 on: January 30, 2016, 07:54:48 PM »

Atlas is another manufacture that makes HO, O, and N scale models that usually sell in shops to the US. 

I also don't see the point of mentioning the Eddie Stobart things either since that has nothing to do with Thomas or model railroading.  Remember to please stay on topic.

I will have to look into this Atlas. I am not sure if I have heard of it.

I know talking about Eddie Stobart was off topic, but I was trying to explain my point of mentioning Atlas Editions.
Rickenbacker 325

View Profile
« Reply #424 on: February 05, 2016, 12:31:35 AM »

Can't help but notice 2 topics from a fellow member that have been deleted. Was there a reason for this?
Jacob Wilson
« Reply #425 on: February 05, 2016, 05:36:47 AM »

^ Above 1 Reply - @Reply #430 By Rickenbacker 325: That is a good point. One of them was the Large Scale Thomas thread. I cannot understand why that was deleted?
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 06:51:07 AM by Jacob Wilson » Logged
UPTODAY

View Profile
« Reply #426 on: February 05, 2016, 03:16:25 PM »

Why does Bachmann still offer Gordon ,but not his coaches.Is Gordon supposed to pull the garbage train now???
JUST SAYING
UPTODAY

UPTODAY
Jacob Wilson
« Reply #427 on: February 05, 2016, 03:40:26 PM »

^ Above 1 Reply - @Reply #432 By UPTODAY: "Bust my buffers" Steve, you do make me laugh! That was funny. I do agree though and it a good point because you buy Bachmann Gordon, but there is nothing for him to pull, as they have discontinued his Coaches. As we all know, Gordon only pulls Coaches, trucks if his made to, by Sir Topham Hatt!

I guess the advantage of living in the UK, if you have Bachmann Gordon, you could buy the Hornby Gordon's Coaches.
UPTODAY

View Profile
« Reply #428 on: February 05, 2016, 04:22:31 PM »

Hi everyone,I sure hope the Bachmann sales people read these threads,they need to bring back Gordons coaches,and god only knows what else!!!!!
JUST SAYING
UPTODAY

UPTODAY
Jacob Wilson
« Reply #429 on: February 05, 2016, 04:24:56 PM »

^ Above 1 Reply - @Reply #434 By UPTODAY: They need to bring back all the discontinued Rolling Stock because I am missing it all, and I really want it!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 08:19:12 PM by Jacob Wilson » Logged
SportyPup
« Reply #430 on: February 05, 2016, 05:50:31 PM »

Hey, on my railroad, Gordon pulls red coaches or Emily's coaches.  It's inaccurate, but I like branch line coaches more than mainline ones, so it works for me Wink

I don't see Gordon being discontinued… ever.  A lot of the time he's a better seller than Thomas himself!  The ONLY character that has ever outsold Thomas!  It's good because Gordon is my favorite model (Bill/Ben and Donald/Douglas coming close second and third).  Frankly, I can see the express coaches returning to circulation before Gordon is removed Smiley
UPTODAY

View Profile
« Reply #431 on: February 05, 2016, 06:20:21 PM »

Sportypup,good reply!I learn something new every day on this forum.
JUST SAYING
UPTODAY

UPTODAY
Jacob Wilson
« Reply #432 on: February 05, 2016, 06:36:38 PM »

^^ Above 2 Replies - @Reply #436 By SportyPup and ^ Above 1 Reply - @Reply #437 By UPTODAY: This is a new one SportyPup. I have never heard of Gordon pulling Branchline Coaches before! I do not recommend you put Branchline Coaches behind Gordon Steve (UPTODAY). They are in-accurate and Gordon will look daft pulling them.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 08:18:49 PM by Jacob Wilson » Logged
Parva Productions

View Profile
« Reply #433 on: February 05, 2016, 07:37:28 PM »

Why can't he just run whatever coaches he wants? It's his layout and his trains, I don't see what gives you the divine right to dictate to others what they can and can't run on their own personal layout.
Chaz

View Profile
« Reply #434 on: February 05, 2016, 08:10:08 PM »

The most important rule in model-railroading, your railroad your rules.  If he wants to run Gordon with those coaches that's his personal decision, not yours.  I think there are alternatives out there that would work fine if people want coaches that would be suitable for Gordon because the Bachmann express coaches were discontinued for being so expensive.  Seeing as how Spencer's coach may get discontinued this year based on not being on the Bachmann web store, this proves my point even further.

I also don't see why Bachmann would discontinue Gordon either just because his coaches got discontinued.  Especially when he is literally their current best seller.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 81 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: