STORE
"ASK THE BACH MAN"
FORUM
PARTS, SERVICE,
& INFORMATION
CATALOGS AND
BROCHURES

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2019, 10:15:51 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Check out the photo gallery link above or >click here< to see photos of recently announced products!
+  Bachmann Message Board
|-+  Discussion Boards
| |-+  Thomas & Friends
| | |-+  The Everything Thomas Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 86 Print
Author Topic: The Everything Thomas Thread  (Read 369223 times)
Chaz

View Profile
« Reply #660 on: August 24, 2016, 03:40:50 PM »

I always liked your layout, and I like the fact that scenes in the episode seemed really lively.  The scenes involving the engines letting off steam in particular.  Having Henry get this story works really well and references from Whistles and Sneezes and Super Rescue don't feel forced as it flowed really nicely into your story.  Great moments with Bill and Ben and the stationmaster as well, you did a really nice job voicing him.  I also liked nice touches you added like the same trains going by around the same time on different days in the episode, besides the China clay works train, like Gordon's express.  Your series has come a long way since you first started and this episode you made really does prove it.  

Looking forward to seeing the rest of the episodes from the "book", well done. Smiley
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 04:06:27 PM by Chaz » Logged
ThomasFan247

View Profile
« Reply #661 on: August 25, 2016, 12:49:21 AM »

Thanks, Chaz! I very much appreciate it Smiley
Cheeky_ULP

View Profile
« Reply #662 on: August 25, 2016, 02:37:42 AM »

It's always a treat to see videos from you again. It's not too often either we get Thomas fan-made model episodes that are in the classic style.

The eye animations are spot on to the model series, and I appreciate the fact you actually made them fit the camera quality, instead of being flat cut-outs.
ThomasFan101

View Profile
« Reply #663 on: September 10, 2016, 12:19:24 PM »

Excuse me but I just bought a Douglas model and while running it on a Bachmann DCC layout, about every
10-20 seconds after it gets power, it stops moving but still takes in electricity. If I cut power for over 5 seconds, it resets, but I would like to know if anyone has any tips on how to fix it.
Anthony P2

this Doctor doesn't shut railways down

View Profile
« Reply #664 on: September 10, 2016, 07:28:34 PM »

Did you convert your Douglas model to DCC?
Titanic5972

View Profile
« Reply #665 on: September 10, 2016, 09:10:02 PM »

Excuse me but I just bought a Douglas model and while running it on a Bachmann DCC layout, about every
10-20 seconds after it gets power, it stops moving but still takes in electricity. If I cut power for over 5 seconds, it resets, but I would like to know if anyone has any tips on how to fix it.

My Henry did the same thing. Used to short circuit the system every 30 seconds too
Cheeky_ULP

View Profile
« Reply #666 on: September 21, 2016, 06:23:58 PM »

https://twitter.com/Theworlofsodor1/status/774002604833734657

A small thing I stumbled upon. Rolling stock gets a shorter chassis when interacting with shorter engines. Hopefully if Bachmann makes future rolling stock, they don't make the mistake of using these shrunken wagons as references. They'd look downright strange in OO scale.
Chaz

View Profile
« Reply #667 on: October 22, 2016, 01:05:16 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBDmSlJS-g0

The TCA convention is this weekend, sadly Oliver or Rheneas weren't there, but we do get a nice closer look at the large scale Winston.

SeanrailAnimations

View Profile WWW
« Reply #668 on: October 22, 2016, 02:06:49 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBDmSlJS-g0

The TCA convention is this weekend, sadly Oliver or Rheneas weren't there, but we do get a nice closer look at the large scale Winston.

No Rosie or Troublesome Truck 5 either. Cry maybe at the train fest in Milwaukee we might.
Chaz

View Profile
« Reply #669 on: October 22, 2016, 03:06:19 PM »

I could care less about Rosie, but I am surprised we haven't seen a final photo for Troublesome Truck #5 besides the pre-production photo. 
JD417

View Profile WWW
« Reply #670 on: October 22, 2016, 03:48:16 PM »

This is ridiculous, the guy can't even give the right information about Winston, and he couldn't even give a release date to the ONE THING they brought with them, let alone the many Thomas items where the last update we got was a product photo of the recolours, months ago.

Bachmann. You need to give a statement about Oliver, whether it be a picture or just say what stage you're at.
2 years of waiting for him is making either a lot of people upset, or they think it's a joke at this point.
Cheeky_ULP

View Profile
« Reply #671 on: October 22, 2016, 10:27:12 PM »

I honestly forgot about Winston and Troublesome Truck 5.
SeanrailAnimations

View Profile WWW
« Reply #672 on: October 23, 2016, 05:03:30 AM »

I honestly forgot about Winston and Troublesome Truck 5.
Nearly everyone did as we were busy hoping for Oliver, so a model image of Winston being revealed came as a bit of surprise for us all.
douglas

View Profile
« Reply #673 on: October 23, 2016, 08:47:26 AM »

Forget all of them, I want me a look at the stock Rheneas already.
HLC Railroad

Steam Locomotive Enthusiast

View Profile
« Reply #674 on: October 30, 2016, 10:18:27 AM »

Something just occurred to me. Rosie has had a head lamp since season 17, so will her model have it. The picture for the preview doesn't have it but for those who don't know it sits on top of her smoke box. I'm just curious as to weather or not she'll have it. I know no one has the answer it's just something I thought about.

With all these people building their own replica Thomas characters, soon we may have no choice but to have 4K Thomas and Friends remakes.

Thomas:Done | James:Recently Complete | Sir Handel:Finished | Gordon: Needs Paint and Eye Mechanism | Henry: Cad and Chassis

Need I say more?
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 86 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: