STORE
"ASK THE BACH MAN"
FORUM
PARTS, SERVICE,
& INFORMATION
CATALOGS AND
BROCHURES

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2019, 04:04:03 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<
+  Bachmann Message Board
|-+  Discussion Boards
| |-+  Thomas & Friends
| | |-+  The Everything Thomas Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 84 Print
Author Topic: The Everything Thomas Thread  (Read 361278 times)
SeanrailAnimations

View Profile WWW
« Reply #675 on: October 30, 2016, 11:28:23 AM »

Only two ways to find out: the November train fest in Wisconsin or when she is in stock.

Speaking of the Trainfest in Milwaukee, anyone going there this year?
douglas

View Profile
« Reply #676 on: November 03, 2016, 01:14:16 AM »

Guys, I'm torn. Do I get a replacement James during the madness of sales in Black Friday season, or wait for the sort-of-rumored, sort-of-confirmed redesigned James in 2017/2018/never?
HLC Railroad

Steam Locomotive Enthusiast

View Profile
« Reply #677 on: November 03, 2016, 01:33:23 PM »

Said 2017, so I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that's when. I would personally wait.

With all these people building their own replica Thomas characters, soon we may have no choice but to have 4K Thomas and Friends remakes.

Thomas:Done | James:Recently Complete | Sir Handel:Finished | Gordon: Needs Paint and Eye Mechanism | Henry: Cad and Chassis

Need I say more?
SeanrailAnimations

View Profile WWW
« Reply #678 on: November 03, 2016, 01:41:57 PM »

Or get the original James model and repaint the grey wheels and tender axles and the red smokebox sides black, I recommend satin or gloss black enamel.
Metal

View Profile
« Reply #679 on: November 13, 2016, 10:40:08 PM »

More of this year's products. Found on Twitter

Discuss your thoughts.
HLC Railroad

Steam Locomotive Enthusiast

View Profile
« Reply #680 on: November 13, 2016, 10:42:02 PM »

Dcc Thomas sounds at 28:30. Also apparently works as analog sound too. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9MCmh5aX8Xc

With all these people building their own replica Thomas characters, soon we may have no choice but to have 4K Thomas and Friends remakes.

Thomas:Done | James:Recently Complete | Sir Handel:Finished | Gordon: Needs Paint and Eye Mechanism | Henry: Cad and Chassis

Need I say more?
Chaz

View Profile
« Reply #681 on: November 13, 2016, 11:08:00 PM »

The large scale thomas with DCC/sound definetely beats the HO sound Thomas by a long shot.  The sound is more in sync when moving and are a lot more accurate and he runs really well with DCC.  A shame Percy isn't out yet, but it'd be nice to see how he turns out.

Definetely excited for Troublesome truck #5, I plan on ordering two of them once they are out.
TTTEfan1992

View Profile
« Reply #682 on: November 13, 2016, 11:15:55 PM »

You know, I have an idea guys of what Bachmann should do for us Thomas fans on here. I think Bachmann should have possible items planned before the announcements every year in February, and then there would be an election of Bachmann Thomas and Friends products for whatever scales available in every city around the world for us Thomas fans. These products would be listed on a ballot. Like there would be a "Classic" party, and a "CGI" party. In other words, the parties mean characters, rolling stock, and other pieces from the "Classic" series, and the "CGI" series. It would be just like voting for the democratic party, and the republican party. Whatever votes win, Bachmann will announce, and those would be the products for the year for Bachmann to make. We all would get to vote on whatever they have listed from both of these series, just like you would vote for president in an election. We all would find out what products win by the time of announcement.
BassTbone

View Profile
« Reply #683 on: November 13, 2016, 11:19:34 PM »

I have to say it. 

CGI has been apart of the series for 7 seasons and 8 specials now. 

We aren't the target audience, the kids are.  The kids today are growing up with S19+ and Bachmann is going to make things according to what they are seeing on TV now. 
TTTEfan1992

View Profile
« Reply #684 on: November 13, 2016, 11:49:51 PM »

Well, I just came up with that idea today. I just thought it would've been a good idea. We all won't have to worry about that, because that doesn't even exist. That was just an idea.
ThomasFan247

View Profile
« Reply #685 on: November 14, 2016, 09:03:39 AM »

I'll just leave this guy here. It isn't much, but I definitely enjoyed putting him together Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJF6gHtaKvU
Trains111

View Profile
« Reply #686 on: November 23, 2016, 08:05:01 AM »

Bachmann said that the new rolling stock would come out this month, does it come out at the end of the month.
TTTEfan1992

View Profile
« Reply #687 on: November 23, 2016, 02:24:02 PM »

Can anyone on here tell me how big Bachmann Oliver is compared to the other Bachmann HO/OO characters? Like which Bachmann character is Bachmann Oliver as big as? Throughout the TV series, I have always been confused about Oliver's size compared to the other characters in the TV show. The audience that has been watching "Thomas the Tank Engine" all their lives, never got a good glimpse of Oliver's size. He is a lot smaller in the cgi series than he is in the classic series. Somebody on another forum said that Oliver's scaling is a mix of the cgi series, and the classic series. I just want to know is he small like he is in the cgi series where he looks out of scale to the other characters? Which character is Oliver as big as?
Chaz

View Profile
« Reply #688 on: November 23, 2016, 03:18:34 PM »

Bachmann said that the new rolling stock would come out this month, does it come out at the end of the month.

I think Bachmann will post an update when a shipment of the new rolling stock gets to their warehouse and they are able to ship out.
Duke

View Profile WWW
« Reply #689 on: November 23, 2016, 03:23:31 PM »

Can anyone on here tell me how big Bachmann Oliver is compared to the other Bachmann HO/OO characters? Like which Bachmann character is Bachmann Oliver as big as? Throughout the TV series, I have always been confused about Oliver's size compared to the other characters in the TV show. The audience that has been watching "Thomas the Tank Engine" all their lives, never got a good glimpse of Oliver's size. He is a lot smaller in the cgi series than he is in the classic series. Somebody on another forum said that Oliver's scaling is a mix of the cgi series, and the classic series. I just want to know is he small like he is in the cgi series where he looks out of scale to the other characters? Which character is Oliver as big as?

There is a little video at YouTube called "New Bachmann Thomas Items At Trainfest" where you can see him next to some of the other characters.

Thomas Picture Quiz: http://www.sporcle.com/games/WiiJAY87/thomas--friends-picturequiz
Thomas - Henry - Percy/Toby/Emily - Spencer - Gordon/James - Edward/Mavis - Salty - Bill/Ben - Donald/Douglas - Diesel - Duck - 'Arry - Bert - Skarloey - Oliver - Rheneas/Rosie
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 84 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: