STORE
"ASK THE BACH MAN"
FORUM
PARTS, SERVICE,
& INFORMATION
CATALOGS AND
BROCHURES

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2019, 11:06:48 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Check out the photo gallery link above or >click here< to see photos of recently announced products!
+  Bachmann Message Board
|-+  Discussion Boards
| |-+  Thomas & Friends
| | |-+  The Everything Thomas Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 86 Print
Author Topic: The Everything Thomas Thread  (Read 367709 times)
WilsonProductions2
« Reply #720 on: December 11, 2016, 01:03:52 PM »

Thanks TTTEfan1992. You might as well wait until Henry arrives and post them together on the forum.

I won't getting a N Gauge Thomas layout. OO/HO and the OO-9 Narrow Gauge is enough for me!
Chaz

View Profile
« Reply #721 on: January 02, 2017, 12:58:32 PM »

Happy new year everyone!

I thought I would let you guys know that I am planning on attending Worlds Greatest Hobby in Puyllaup (not Seattle), Washington.  If I am able to go, expect pictures from yours truly after the show. Smiley
TrainshockeylifE

View Profile
« Reply #722 on: January 02, 2017, 05:18:17 PM »

Happy new year everyone!

I thought I would let you guys know that I am planning on attending Worlds Greatest Hobby in Puyllaup (not Seattle), Washington.  If I am able to go, expect pictures from yours truly after the show. Smiley

When is the show?
Chaz

View Profile
« Reply #723 on: January 02, 2017, 05:56:23 PM »

The one in Puyallup will be on the 21st and 22nd, there will also be one in Atlanta this weekend.  For show info check here:

http://wghshow.com
WilsonProductions2
« Reply #724 on: January 02, 2017, 06:15:00 PM »

^ Will Bachmann announce their 2017 releases at that event, Chaz?
Metal

View Profile
« Reply #725 on: January 02, 2017, 06:29:37 PM »

Their products get announced on this board at around February.
donaldthescottishtwin

View Profile
« Reply #726 on: January 02, 2017, 06:32:07 PM »

^ Will Bachmann announce their 2017 releases at that event, Chaz?

Bachmann always announce their upcoming releases during the end of February.
WilsonProductions2
« Reply #727 on: January 02, 2017, 06:34:21 PM »

^^ I know that bit Metal, but I thought Bachmann might announce them before at show or give few hints at show or something, before the official release on this forum. You never know! Anyway Stupid brain of mine, I'm daft as big daft orange dog!

I am looking forward to February now! Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin

^ Towards the end, that's too long! I remember seeing the announcement thread last year, but can't remember it being towards the end if the month!

Anyway, thank you for your help, Metal and donaldthescottishtwin. Smiley
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 06:55:27 PM by WilsonProductions2 » Logged
Chaz

View Profile
« Reply #728 on: January 02, 2017, 06:44:08 PM »

The announcements are once a year at the New York Toy Fair, just like last year, and it will be on February 18-21 this year.  No announcements at World's Greatest Hobby, unfortunately.  Personally I'd be happy enough just to see Oliver and the slate wagons on display or at a push, an update on Rheneas.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 06:52:34 PM by Chaz » Logged
WilsonProductions2
« Reply #729 on: January 02, 2017, 06:52:14 PM »

^ I have those dates on my calendar then! Critic time to check this forum for new Thomas releases!

Good point there Chaz. It's like when I went to Warley back in November, they don't seem to, or won't give you any update on unreleased products that have already been announced, previously. I find it extremely odd!
TTTEfan1992

View Profile
« Reply #730 on: January 08, 2017, 12:43:04 AM »

Hi everybody,

Here is a link to some pics of my Tomix Thomas and Friends Train Sets, if anybody is interested in looking at them.

http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/mporter2010/library/Tomix%20Thomas?sort=3&page=1
WilsonProductions2
« Reply #731 on: January 08, 2017, 07:36:41 PM »

I'm sorry for making this unnecessary and unproductive post everyone (According to Plow Bender it will be); But TTTEfan1992, I can't view the images on this Photobucket link. All it comes up with is white screen. I've clicked on it many times using my tablet and my laptop and it has come up with this blank white screen every time.

Please could you post the images in a post please, on this thread, TTTEfan1992? Thanks.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 07:39:49 PM by WilsonProductions2 » Logged
TTTEfan1992

View Profile
« Reply #732 on: January 08, 2017, 08:34:33 PM »

I've tried posting the pics on here, but the message keeps saying "The file is too large to post". Photobucket (the website that they're on) is not a very good website. My computer had a hard time getting along with the site. I can access them okay on my computer. Try refreshing the page, and play around with it until you get something. This is the best I can do.
WilsonProductions2
« Reply #733 on: January 08, 2017, 08:41:48 PM »

^ Ah, OK . I've refreshed it many times and I refreshed it just now and finally, the images have appeared. Thank you for your help, TTTEfan1992 and thank you for the great images. I will talk to you more about with you, via Personal Messages, to the relief of you all, especially Plow Bender.

I'm sorry about another unnecessary and unproductive post. That's the final now. Do please talk amongst yourselves.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 08:49:56 PM by WilsonProductions2 » Logged
WittmanStudios
« Reply #734 on: January 08, 2017, 09:33:42 PM »

I'm sorry for making this unnecessary and unproductive post everyone (According to Plow Bender it will be)

I know I'm not on the threads very much however when I am on, I try to find out new things in the Thomas & Friends range but that post is completely unnecessary. Personally, I want to learn the facts, what's going on and I don't like sorting through clutter after clutter just to find what I want to find. Sorry for mentioning but I just wanted to let you know that if you have something important to say that will help everyone out, please post if you have to but when it's irrelevant and insulting others that know more than you, that's just being rude. In all honesty, these are meant to be toys for, say 10 year olds.

Like I said, I don't come here often, but I gotta say what I felt needed to be said; and I speaking for those who are trying to find information without sorting through garbage posts. It's very unprofessional especially when you've been told numerous times.

If this post is harsh, then learn to change your attitude.
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 86 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: