STORE
"ASK THE BACH MAN"
FORUM
PARTS, SERVICE,
& INFORMATION
CATALOGS AND
BROCHURES

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2019, 09:31:53 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Check out the photo gallery link above or >click here< to see photos of recently announced products!
+  Bachmann Message Board
|-+  Discussion Boards
| |-+  Thomas & Friends
| | |-+  The Everything Thomas Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 86 Print
Author Topic: The Everything Thomas Thread  (Read 369200 times)
WilsonProductions2
« Reply #735 on: January 10, 2017, 01:32:58 PM »

^ I'm sorry for not replying sooner - I have only just spotted this reply! However, I wish I hadn't now!:

What do mean by above post was unnecessary? I was asking a question to TTTEfan1992, about my trouble of viewing his images. I see that being completely understandable and a normal thing to ask? How is my question 'garbage' and 'clutter'?

By the way, Plow Bender has been insulting me many times, so it's not just me. I have been reasonable to Plow Bender, but he hasn't to me. That's not my fault. Please don't blame me.

I also have a good amount of Thomas & Friends knowledge, so I don't want to be told that Plow Bender knows more than me, because that isn't true.

Yes, WittmanStudios, it is harsh and I am not happy that another user is joining in with everybody else, on here. I don't know why I bother posting in the first place. I honestly thought that asking somebody a question of problems with viewing their attachment of images, of their collection is normal and alright, but clearly not.

I'm not going to bother posting anymore. I give up. There is no point posting when you can't please anybody. Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 02:43:10 PM by WilsonProductions2 » Logged
DinoNTrains

View Profile
« Reply #736 on: January 10, 2017, 03:45:34 PM »

So, apologies for changing the subject, but it was recently announced that three RWS stories will be adapted for Season 20. Said episodes are Mike's Whistle, Tit for Tat, and Useful Railway.

Thoughts?

Bachmann never ceases to amaze me Smiley
Yardmaster

View Profile
« Reply #737 on: January 10, 2017, 04:45:49 PM »

Let's all play together nicely so that the Bach Man doesn't have to start issuing "time outs". Thanks.
donaldthescottishtwin

View Profile
« Reply #738 on: January 10, 2017, 07:06:09 PM »

So, apologies for changing the subject, but it was recently announced that three RWS stories will be adapted for Season 20. Said episodes are Mike's Whistle, Tit for Tat, and Useful Railway.

Thoughts?

I had no idea , this is pleasing news hopefully they will continue adapting RWS stories., Super Rescue would be a good choice seeing as they have now introduced Scotsman and re-introduced Donald and Douglas would also be great for Bear to be part of the TV series.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 07:08:28 PM by donaldthescottishtwin » Logged
Metal

View Profile
« Reply #739 on: January 10, 2017, 08:53:50 PM »

Perhaps we could take the S20 discussions here.  Smiley

http://www.bachmanntrains.com/home-usa/board/index.php/topic,31663.90.html
Griffin

View Profile
« Reply #740 on: January 11, 2017, 03:10:29 PM »

I'm thinking of purchasing this and turning it into Dustin, the TWR-exclusive character. Thoughts?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Athearn-93801-HO-RTR-Rotary-Snowplow-UP-90007-MIB/291538548749?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D2%26asc%3D40832%26meid%3Dfe245c2d08ce4923b6ffa6c9955c264f%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D5%26rkt%3D6%26sd%3D301711914904

Waiting for Bachmann Stepney...
Rickenbacker 325

View Profile
« Reply #741 on: January 12, 2017, 03:15:48 PM »

I have heard from 2 trusted sources although non-bachmann employees that Rosie has been cancelled and that Oliver has been pushed back again until May of 2017. Is this true? I dont mean to start rumors, it just took me by surprise when I heard it.
WilsonProductions2
« Reply #742 on: January 12, 2017, 03:26:14 PM »

^ I hope she has not been cancelled. That will disappoint me. She is on the Bachmann Trains Online Store, still under the status of 'coming soon'. I hope the information of her being cancelled, is just a rumour!

Which websites said that? Please could you post the two website links please, of this information? I am intrigued about reading this. Thank you.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 06:48:48 PM by WilsonProductions2 » Logged
Chaz

View Profile
« Reply #743 on: January 12, 2017, 04:04:31 PM »

Oliver is due in March and based on what I've seen from different shops, including from Bachmann themselves, I think they are actually a lot more serious about this release date.  Some are even saying sooner like Walthers later this month but I doubt it.

It's also too soon to tell if Rosie got canceled yet, (as nice as that sounds Wink), only the 2017 catalog can really confirm that one.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 04:15:50 PM by Chaz » Logged
Rickenbacker 325

View Profile
« Reply #744 on: January 12, 2017, 06:40:25 PM »

This was not on a website, this was from 2 of my local hobby shops. I trust them since they said that Edward was getting pushed back years ago. They also knew about Fred and Rickety being cancelled, so that kinda shows that they know the history and know what they are talking about.
WilsonProductions2
« Reply #745 on: January 12, 2017, 07:02:40 PM »

^ Oh, great Sad! I was really looking forward to Rosie's release and buying her! If she has been cancelled, I hope Bachmann consider re-announcing her and actually releasing her, a second time around, in the future.

I find it very peculiar though, that Bachmann has not made an official announcement of this cancellation, of Rosie, on this Forum, or somewhere else, on their website. As Chaz said, it seems the only way we can believe this 100%, is see if she is featured in the 2017 catalogue, or not. As I've said, I really hope Bachmann are proceeding with Rosie's release.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 07:13:37 PM by WilsonProductions2 » Logged
Chaz

View Profile
« Reply #746 on: January 12, 2017, 09:26:06 PM »

This was not on a website, this was from 2 of my local hobby shops. I trust them since they said that Edward was getting pushed back years ago. They also knew about Fred and Rickety being cancelled, so that kinda shows that they know the history and know what they are talking about.

The reason why I'm finding it very difficult to believe what you're telling me is you're making two ambiguous claims with incredibly vague evidence to support them.  It would help your case if you explained in better detail what your two hobby shops said to you, like when and where did they find these out, who told them, etc.  The stuff with Edward Fred and Rickety really shouldn't matter now as those were both a long time ago, over 10 years ago in the case of Fred and Rickety.  Like I said earlier, it's better to hear from Bachmann themselves with some more solid confirmation with news on product cancellation in the case for Rosie. 

Regarding Oliver, while I wouldn't put it past Bachmann to push him even further, the main reason why I'm seeing him come in March isn't just because of what other shops said but also because Bachmann themselves promoted Oliver as coming in "early 2017" with a photo and a display model of him at a train show.  Plus once the Chinese New Year is over I imagine that's when the manufacturing team in China will be able to ship the Oliver models to Bachmann over the next month or so, so he can be released to the public.
donaldthescottishtwin

View Profile
« Reply #747 on: January 12, 2017, 09:34:13 PM »

I have heard from 2 trusted sources although non-bachmann employees that Rosie has been cancelled and that Oliver has been pushed back again until May of 2017. Is this true? I dont mean to start rumors, it just took me by surprise when I heard it.

"2 trusted sources" but are not Bachmann employees.
Cheeky_ULP

View Profile
« Reply #748 on: January 12, 2017, 09:49:29 PM »

I have heard from 2 trusted sources although non-bachmann employees that Rosie has been cancelled
Now why would you get my hopes up like that?
Rickenbacker 325

View Profile
« Reply #749 on: January 12, 2017, 10:56:17 PM »

I went to the first hobby store to find a decoder and some other items. I noticed that he had gotten some new Thomas engines so I brought it up to him and he said, "I wanted to get the two new engines in the shipment with these ones but one was delayed again and the other one got cancelled". I then asked him which ones were which and he pulled out last years catalogue and pointed to Oliver and said "this one was delayed and this one (pointed to Rosie) has been cancelled".

My reasoning for mentioning Edward, Fred and Rickety is that he knew about those ones being cancelled or delayed before and mentioned them by name. He obviously had knowledge about them and what had happened so my guess is thats why he knew about Oliver and Rosie. I have been going to that hobby store for years, which is why he is one of my trusted sources.

He didn't have the decoder I was looking for so I drove to another hobby store that I go to a lot. In fact I bought Duck, Henry and Spencer there along with rolling stock. I asked him about Oliver and he said that they were going to get him in May of this year. He didn't have any information about Rosie since he didn't even know she was coming out.

On a side note, I saw on Twitter that Oliver has been taken off of the shelfs that Bachmann uses at train shows. I know that is not proof in him being delayed, just thought I would mention it.
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 86 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: