News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Making Of Lady For HO

Started by Corrie Thompson, November 08, 2007, 10:23:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corrie Thompson

Hello All Thomas Fans ;)  
I am going to start on my Lady project around December.  The project is to turn an ERTL Lady into a full running locomotive for HO scale.   Anybody have any advice on how to do this.  I also need links where I can get a Lady (as my local hobby center is sold out) get parts, and the short movie clips of that Lady whats his name made.  Thanks for you help. ;)

(PS) Chaz wasnt it you who sent me them movie clips. ;) ???

The Chaz Storm

Rickenbacker 325

you could try a 0-4-0  and paint th wheels pink ;D

Corrie Thompson

Ladys not pink. ???  Anyone know what color Lady is. ???

The Chaz Storm

Corrie Thompson

Thanks Chaz your my best pal. ;)  Still need some more help from you other guys out there. ;D

PRRThomas11

If you want to match the color realy well buy the wooden lady and bring it to a hobby store that sells Testorors model paint and try to match that.
PRRThomas11- "The Standard Railfan of the World" 

Corrie Thompson

Why can't I just use the ERTL one. ???

Guilford Guy

http://www.microscale.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=TF-42&Category_Code=TF&Product_Count=44
Trim Film is your other choice. Cut it with an x-acto to the size you want and then soak in water, slide off paper, and onto the model.

Alex

Corrie Thompson

Thanks GG but I need to paint the wheels, not the engine. :-[

PRRThomas11

PRRThomas11- "The Standard Railfan of the World" 

Guilford Guy

http://www.walthers.com/exec/productinfo/270-404046
ACL purple, lightened if needed should work. I'm not familiar with Thomas so I don't know what color the victim is.
Alex

Jock The New Engine

Speaking of Lady, i've got a HO Lady Prototype that I just made today! ;D
Her chassis is edited from my Bachmann Percy.  It's only a prototype and it's pretty ugly at the moment!  But if anyone would like me to post pictures of it, just tell me!
Jock is my favorite engine now, and in my Thomas world, he works on the Skarloey Railway with Frank, Skarloey, Rheneas, etc. since he & Frank are the only Small Railway engines ever made in Ertl diecast.

alex wittman

i would just post it on the reply thing :D i would be very happy if you did

ThomasFan247