News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Official 2015 Announcements

Started by InsideTrack, August 28, 2015, 11:06:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

InsideTrack

See what's new in On30!
Click below to download a PDF version of Bachmann's 2015 NMRA new product announcement brochure and a separate description of our new E-Z Command® Smart Interface.

http://www.bachmanntrains.com/home-usa/catalogs_brochures.php

(The brochure is a large file – high-speed Internet access is recommended.)

Please note: An error in the printed copy of the brochure has been corrected in the PDF. The N scale DCC Ready GG-1 Electric Locomotive does not contain an NMRA 8-pin plug.

p51

Hmm. Nothing new in On30 except for DCC-equipped 2-6-0s.  :-\
I'll be at the National train show tomorrow (fighting the weather every inch of the way, there's a bad storm front rolling through there tomorrow) and can't wait to talk with the Bachmann people at their both!
-Lee

max (uk)

I wasn't expecting anything new in On30, so this was nice to see. I hope Bachmann are rewarded for continuing to release items that we suggest. We just need an outside framed 2-6-2 now...  ;)

I will be tempted to get a PRR one to go with my original 2-6-0.

...and I really hope the sound module has some different whistles from all the others.

Hespertalbahn

Hello there !

I had hoped there would have been a refurbished (with metal gears) Davenport gas mechanical again.
Or something -like in 009- themed to the WW1, like the Baldwin 50hp gas mechanical.

What a shame to see so little news for 0n30 !

Cheers
Dirk

Hamish K

Any new items are better than nothing like last year. At least it shows that Bachmann intend to continue to support On30.

Hamish

railexpert

Dbarefoot

I agree Rail.

I really think they could fair better if they would actually listen to what the consumers want. Some like me would like an 8-18c 4-4-0 or 8-18d 2-6-0 locomotive, while others want something else which could make alot of revenue for Bachamann. This is one of the reasons I've taken to V-scale. "Virtual Railroading" I do have hope for the future of bachmann; for them to make more of a variety for us, and keep us happy.

Rock On!
~Dusten

btw, I forgot my original password and username since I've not been here in so long.

kendoitall

Quote from: p51 on August 28, 2015, 11:51:19 AM
Hmm. Nothing new in On30 except for DCC-equipped 2-6-0s.  \

Where did you see DCC-equipped 2-6-0s listed? I wish. :o
Ken
Standards? STANDARDS? We don't need no stinking standards!

kendoitall

Standards? STANDARDS? We don't need no stinking standards!