News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Help

Started by Anthony P, November 10, 2007, 11:22:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Chaz Storm

Quote from: PRRThomas11 on November 12, 2007, 11:25:11 AM
Thanks micheal. Honestly, Sonic (Chaz or whatever) why do you care what were posting. Its getting pretty annoying, and im saying that in the nicest of ways.

Simple, because stuff like that happens.  All of you guys are starting to get nasty and trying to pick a fight with me when really I am on your side of this forum. 

Also Michael, I think I have a right to point out fingers in this situation, I care about this forum a lot and I don't like how you guys are acting when really I am only trying to help.

Right now I think all of us including myself are getting a little carried away and we might say things that we might regret later on, so can we please get back on topic before this situation gets out of hand? :(

Corrie Thompson

Guliford Guy shut your darn mouth. >:(  Its always Corrie started this and Corrie started that.  You think that I am the person that won't get along your the one who won't get along.  >:(

Guilford Guy

Quote from: Corrie Thompson on November 12, 2007, 02:53:17 PM
Guliford Guy shut your darn mouth. >:(  Its always Corrie started this and Corrie started that.  You think that I am the person that won't get along your the one who won't get along.  >:(
Oh but dear Corrie, I never said you did anything.
Alex

The Chaz Storm

This is exactly what I mean we keep on having these fights and wars here and now they are getting out of hand. :(  I really think we should all stop fighting now and move on to another topic.

Michael

Alright Sonic, I'm sorry for being nasty.  :(   Seriously.  Your right, lets get back to posting.

The Chaz Storm

Apology accepted mate, no worries. :D  BOT :)