Wiring Aristo Craft Revolution to a Big Hauler using a labled schematic

Started by gjl72949, September 08, 2015, 10:29:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gjl72949

Electronics is magic to me, I have a Revolution controller system and all the items needed to convert my many Bachmann Big Haulers but can't find schematic's with (novice in mind) labeling wire color's and direction of engine front so I don't ruin my engine's. I've had the Revolution system for 5 year's now and would like to install it before I expire. I plan on using track power as I have the power feed system already.
Mystified

Len

MyLocoSound has a diagram of hooking the Revolution up using their sound card at:

http://mylocosound.com/revolution.html

It shows the basic power and motor connections to the Revolution board, whether you use sound or not. Just flip the wires if the directions are opposite the way you want them.

Using the Dallee sound board is similar, but check the Dallee site for specific connections to their board.

Len
If at first you don't succeed, throw it in the spare parts box.

Hunt

Do not depend on wire color to identify the wire's propose for the wiring you find in the locomotive and tender.  Verify using a multimeter.

The wiring in the 4-6-0 locomotive version you have may or may not be precisely per the following DC wiring diagram but it can be useful.

Click Here

gjl72949

Thank you for your replies, they look like something I can follow. Now I've got to get the b__l's to do it and cut some wire's.
Glenn