News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Help

Started by Anthony P, November 10, 2007, 11:22:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony P

can anyone tell me were i can get a take along trevor? :'( :'( before the hoidays come?

Michael

you can try target or walmart or any site that carries him.

Mr Tickle

What are these Take Along things of which you all speak?

Anthony P

they are mini trains or vehicals that come in a veriity of brands like: Thomas & Friends (witch i am talking about), Bob The Builder, and Dora The Explorer. And how may i ask are you?

Corrie Thompson

I hate Dora The Explorer its so stupid.  That little guy with the beard who lives under the bridge I call him...

But Beard The Bridge Blocker
L.O.L. :D

The Chaz Storm

Wow time sure flies by first someone should have not made a thread about this here, and now Corrie talks about Dora the Explorer......

I think we better leave this topic out now before the Bach-man gets cross but to answer your question check at a local Target/Wal mart or check ebay (Make sure they are in a good condition).

BOT Back to Bachmann ;)

Anthony P

Quote from: Sonic the Hedgehog on November 11, 2007, 07:33:51 PM
Wow time sure flies by first someone should have not made a thread about this here, and now Corrie talks about Dora the Explorer......

I think we better leave this topic out now before the Bach-man gets cross but to answer your question check at a local Target/Wal mart or check ebay (Make sure they are in a good condition).

BOT Back to Bachmann ;)

Well i'm not the one who started this. Mr Tickle did.
BTW I found what i was looking for at  www.happyhentoys.com . So i'm going to remove this topic. maybe tomorrow or never ;)

Guilford Guy

Okay.

Person #1 Anything Thomas related to Thomas is welcome
Person #2 Grow up
Person #3 Stop using little words, Don't put the blame on Person #2.
No names mentioned.
Alex

The Chaz Storm

This is a BACHMANN Thomas board Guilford Guy, the Bach-man even said himself mentioning other Thomas merchandise companies is considered off topic here. 

Let's leave this topic alone now.

Guilford Guy

Quote from: Sonic the Hedgehog on November 12, 2007, 12:07:05 AM
This is a BACHMANN Thomas board Guilford Guy, the Bach-man even said himself mentioning other Thomas merchandise companies is considered off topic here. 

Let's leave this topic alone now.
So I suppose that all those "grown ups" in HO talking about HO scale other than Bachmann, and all those General Discussion People that are not talking about Bachmann General Stuff should be scrutinized? Post a  quote of what Johann said...

QuoteDear PRR,
Post on any Thomas topic. Keep it civil. Keep it clean. Don't  use the board as Chat. Don't slam other manufacturers' products. Play nice!
Have fun!
the Bach-man
If you don't believe me click that.
http://www.bachmanntrains.com/home-usa/board/index.php/topic,2778.msg24452.html#msg24452
The general rule of thumb is to not speak when you do not know of a subject...
Alex

The Chaz Storm

Calling me an idiot huh?  Whatever it makes you immature for pointing fingers out like that.  I didn't view that post because that was when I was away, I was told by someone else that the other Thomas products were not allowed to be discussed there.  Sorry about that.

Michael

You all stop.  Geez.  Sonic, stop telling everyone what to do please.  Make your own board and stop trying to run this one.

PRRThomas11

Thanks micheal. Honestly, Sonic (Chaz or whatever) why do you care what were posting. Its getting pretty annoying, and im saying that in the nicest of ways.
PRRThomas11- "The Standard Railfan of the World" 

Mr Tickle

Wooooah there kiddies, I think this should be left alone before it just becomes people being nasty to each other!We're all different, with different opinions, let's just get along....!

After all, it's only a Thomas Message Board - real life still goes on  :)

Be happy

Mr Tickle

PRRThomas11

Thats exactly what I think. I just have nothing to do right now so i feel like making a point to someone. :D
PRRThomas11- "The Standard Railfan of the World"