News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Bachmann Red Express Coaches

Started by Griffin (TheBlueSnowplow), April 03, 2015, 12:34:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffin (TheBlueSnowplow)

Looking for the discontinued Bachmann Red Express Coaches. Thanks!
Check out my Youtube channel below. 
www.youtube.com/thebluesnowplow

Anthony P2

they've een discontinued for a while. try ebay

DinoNTrains

Or model train shows (e.g. the Great Train Expo)
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

JLK2707

Or you can even just try a local hobby store to see if they have them in stock.

TrainFan2020

Try eBay like "Anthony P2" said. But, some cost a lot of money because they are so rare on there.

MilwaukeeRoadfan261

You could also see if Amazon still has some floating around there.

Jacob Wilson

Bachmann should definitely put them back into production. I would love to have them for my Hornby Henry to pull. It's the same for Gordon's Coaches as well really. Bachmann Gordon is in production, but he only pulls the Express, so I can't understand what Bachmann expect their customers to put behind Gordon's Tender.

JLK2707

They should just have Gordon pulling a lot of freight cars! :)

Jacob Wilson

^ Above 1 Reply - @Reply #7 By JLK2707: How though? Gordon does not like pulling trucks.

AJW98Productions

Quote from: Jacob Wilson on November 01, 2015, 06:23:09 AM
^ Above 1 Reply - @Reply #7 By JLK2707: How though? Gordon does not like pulling trucks.
To avoid you having to manually type that out, there is a quote button on the forum for your convenience to save you the trouble, I don't mean to sound rude, just trying to be helpful.
Your friendly neighbourhood,
~Alex

Jacob Wilson

Quote from: AJW98Productions on November 01, 2015, 10:20:47 AM
Quote from: Jacob Wilson on November 01, 2015, 06:23:09 AM
To avoid you having to manually type that out, there is a quote button on the forum for your convenience to save you the trouble, I don't mean to sound rude, just trying to be helpful.
Your friendly neighbourhood,
~Alex

No Alex, you are not being rude. I am new to the Bachmann Forum, and this is very helpful. Thank you. I will remember this for now on.

Thank you,

Jacob Wilson.