News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Sending away a character

Started by TrainFan97, September 28, 2015, 06:08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeganekkoFury1126

Quote from: Jacob Wilson on October 30, 2015, 04:16:06 PM
I definitely agree that Dennis was pointless really. One Episode was not enough to get used to the character. I don't like the way some characters only appear for Episode and you don't see them again, not even the background.

Billy should have stayed. I think he would have been popular.

I disagree about Billy. I think he's actually my most disliked character in the Thomas world. The reason is not just because he was a one off character, but he was one of the WORST one off characters. His whole episode was spent him being such a selfish, spoiled brat and not giving one moment to listen to Thomas' advice. The worst part is that he isn't even given any real punishment by Sir Topham Hatt, which he really deserved. I'm actually glad he didn't appear again.

Jacob Wilson

^ Above 1 Reply - @Reply #15 By MeganekkoFury1126: I see what you are saying, but even if Billy stayed for a few more Epidodes, maybe we would have seen him as a better character. All we saw him as was a selfish and bad behaved Engine. If stayed a few more Epiodes, maybe he could have been a nice friendly character because he didn't know anybody else on The Island of Sodor, then he gets to know the other Engines, makes friends and he is nice.