News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

ez command

Started by tommustangii, November 01, 2015, 02:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tommustangii

I bought a bachmann ez command dynamis the problem I'm having is if the remote is not pointed straight at the power pack it loses the signal and stops and sometimes if I'm more than 6 ft away it will lose it any help
thanks Tom

Hunt

The Dynamis is operating as it should. You can adjust or disable the timeout loss of signal safety feature.

Click Here   see Dynamis Menu Reference,  page 24

Press [MENU] and scroll to, EDIT TRK TIMEOUT, scroll to No timeout and press the accept key.

After setting "No timeout" the power to track will no longer be cut when Dynamis handset and command station the line of sight is lost. Realize before you decide to disable the timeout feature; when line of sight is lost, there is no control of what is on track.

Hunt

More . . .

The handset drains batteries rather quickly. Suggest using quality heavy duty rechargeable batteries and replace the batteries in the handset frequently to maintain best signal.

tommustangii

Ok I've read some bad reviews on this system I am just getting back into trains after 25 yrs so this dcc is new to me I know I got a lot to learn thanks for the help
Tom

Hunt

Quote from: tommustangii on November 01, 2015, 05:00:34 PM
. . .  I've read some bad reviews on this system. . .
Tom

Some of the bad reviews I have read are not reviews at all but documentation of user errors or complaints stemming from being unable to use the operating instructions of Brand XYZ DCC to operate Dynamis.