News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

EZ App for WBB?

Started by Country Joe, November 06, 2015, 06:41:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Country Joe

I think the EZ App is a great idea. Will it be coming to Williams by Bachmann? If so, any idea when it will be available? One last question, if it does come to O gauge will it be possible to adapt older WBB locos to EZ App?

Thanks.

Bucksco

We need to see how it does in HO before looking at other scales....

Country Joe

Thanks Yardmaster. I think it will be a huge success.

phillyreading

Quote from: Yardmaster on November 06, 2015, 06:58:18 PM

I'd like to see what H.O. people think of it as well. Seems like most H.O. people I have talked to in the past are stuck on the DCC system. Time will tell.

Lee F.

railtwister

Quote from: phillyreading on November 10, 2015, 03:06:58 PM
Quote from: Yardmaster on November 06, 2015, 06:58:18 PM

I'd like to see what H.O. people think of it as well. Seems like most H.O. people I have talked to in the past are stuck on the DCC system. Time will tell.

Lee F.

I bought my first DCC system (Digitrax) while at the NMRA National Trainshow in Valley Forge, PA during the summer of 1993. While I like DCC, and would prefer it over DCS or TMCC, I recently bought a couple of the E-Z App locos in HO, and I am more enthusiastic about it than I was about DCC way back when. I think it has a much greater potential, and I really hope it takes off like I think it will. I really like it! I'm anxiously awaiting the user installed boards to put into some of my favorite locos, in On30 as well as a couple of O 3-rail engines from Williams.

Bill in FtL